1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Hope they might have a smaller burger available too for kids or folks like me with smaller appetites. I have a hard time with a burger larger than 1/4 pound.

Good Times in Branson
Old 02-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #17
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Being named after a "Bigfoot" type critter, I wonder if they have one like Kooky Canuck (formily Bigfoot Lodge) in Memphis. When it was Bigfoot, they called it the Sasquatch! 4 pounds of juicy, artery cloging beef and cheese!!!

Old 02-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for telling us where your restaurant is located. I wish you well in your new endeavor. Like several others here, a burger is not my usual choice of food when eating out, but from what you described, you'll have a diverse menu & we shouldn't have any trouble finding something to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman View Post
i am the owner of the,comming soon,blue man grill. we are located on 76 just across from the entrance to tanger mall. the blue man of indian creek is the actual name of the legend. there are a couple of websites that have some info on this legend that dates back to the 1800's here in the ozark region. his coat was supposedly so black that it appeared blue in the sunlight and there are documented sightings from war eagle in arkansas up through west plains and some towns in between that i had never heard of. it is a very colorful legend,even with a few amusing stories thrown in,and i hope our restaurant too will be just as colorful and entertaining. we will be open to the public on march 1st at 11 a.m. serving HUGE burgers,salads,pasta,sandwiches,and such. we hope to become an "ozark legend" in our own right and will earn the reputation of having the best food and service in the area. our entire premise is : fun,fun,fun,and good food. our chef has worked for some of the most prestigous hotels and restaurants in branson,and can definitely flip a mean burger! we are really looking forward to seeing all of you locals as well as visitors at our grand opening and forging some special longlasting friendships in branson. thanks all, and will see you on march 1st!!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #19
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

i slowly drove by today....making the touristy type people behind me wait on me for a change.....i was just gazing at the new place....dreaming that maybe......just maybe...... i wonder if they will have onion rings.....

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #20
bransonframer
Coming out of hiding

I got a call from one of the cooks they hired today inviting me to come check it out when they open. Sounds like they hired a pretty good dude if he's gonna cold call for 'em. He's an awesome cook too, so I'll be sure to go check it out.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

I can't wait. We're ready for a new place in town... a new good place.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #22
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Here's an article from the Branson Tri-Lakes News about the new Blue Man Gril. More info about the legend of the Blue Man, the menu, and the owner.

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/enter...9bb2963f4.html
Old 02-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #23
zalo9
Your message here, $5.

There is a stray dog who lives across from this place. (S)He gave me this menu...

Old 02-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #24
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Thanks Zalo! You're the BEST!! And the O Rings are at the top of the Menu!!

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #25
hopefan12
mamabear

rjw1991A1 you crack me up! Hoping to try this place when we come this spring.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #26
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Any chance there will be a kid's menu or kid's items?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #27
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
Thanks Zalo! You're the BEST!! And the O Rings are at the top of the Menu!!
LOL I saw the "Wagon Wheels" and immediately thought of you!

I'm really looking forward to trying this. I want to try the Sticks & Twigs.

Last edited by MelanieHamilton; 02-25-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #28
blueman

blue man grill

hi there foodies of branson: well, opening day is coming very fast. we are all so busy trying to take care of all the last minute details. our chef,isaac, is "prepping" as fast as he can. we are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon! ps, yes,we do have a childrens menu,just have'nt finished printing them yet,and we do have a couple of burgers and sandwiches on sour dough bread,and choices of salads. we will always be happy to try to accomodate any special requests for glutin free if we possibly can.i have a family member that requires glutin free,so i can relate. thanks.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #29
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman View Post
hi there foodies of branson: well, opening day is coming very fast. we are all so busy trying to take care of all the last minute details. our chef,isaac, is "prepping" as fast as he can. we are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon! ps, yes,we do have a childrens menu,just have'nt finished printing them yet,and we do have a couple of burgers and sandwiches on sour dough bread,and choices of salads. we will always be happy to try to accomodate any special requests for glutin free if we possibly can.i have a family member that requires glutin free,so i can relate. thanks.
Thanks for the update! I can't wait.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #30
Trobaman
Go Chiefs !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Being named after a "Bigfoot" type critter, I wonder if they have one like Kooky Canuck (formily Bigfoot Lodge) in Memphis. When it was Bigfoot, they called it the Sasquatch! 4 pounds of juicy, artery cloging beef and cheese!!!

now thats a burger lol

Closed Thread