1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 12:45 PM   #1
The Mat Maniac

Talking Attractions for 2003 ;)

Guess Who..

Again..same question..if anyone knows of these not being around this time next year...and of course opinions and such...please feel free to give it..

All the planned attractions are as follows

Sammy Lane Pirate Cruise 11 times (:P)
Silver Dollar City
White Water
Hollywood Wax Museum
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Burketts Hollywood Museum (?? any info)
Ride The Ducks
Scenic Train Tour
Grand Country indoor water park
American Presidential Museum
Helicopter Tour (5 mile tour)

Thats about it...the Helicopter thing is something that I did as a kid....and am forcing myself to do now (BIG fear of heights)

Also..if one can tell me if there are coupons for these out there and such...a few of you know how much I have the vacation planned.. (I even have a schedule written out now...ok..so I get bored at work easily..heh..but it helps to buy the tickets early and such..

Thanks again for any info..

Tim
aka The Mat Maniac
Old 07-24-2002, 01:20 PM   #2
fours
Catch Cyclone Fever!

Oh yeah, there will be coupons...just check the lobby of your motel for the booklets. Check out Silver Dollar City website for the package specials...also check with your motel about special...alot of them have the 2 day special for SDC which is a great deal. Sammy Lane Pirate Cruise are ya goin' for a record might wanna check the record book you might just make it riding it that many times. Have fun planning!
Old 07-24-2002, 01:47 PM   #3
The Mat Maniac

Heheh

Too bad its not the original owners of Sammy Lane Pirate Cruise..they would remember me.. but no..I have a bigger record..

In one week time....18times... almost one whole day one day... ( since they had 2 boats at the time...and when one was out...the other left..and visa versa...I was only able to go on 6 instead of 12 in one day..)

Hehe...they knew me by name back then....heck..they remembered me when I came back the following year (thats the year I did the 18 in one week)

They liked me so much...I got a one of a kind souvenir...if anyone has gone on it lately...they have BAGS OF GOLD you bring back from the mine to the dock...and give to the captain..ie: you dont keep it...heheh....when I was going..they had ones with printing on them (Sammy Lane Mining Co, <skull/crossbone>, Branson Missouri, Ozark Gold)....some were getting ripped and such..so new ones were being used..without the printing...I was able to get one with the printing on it.. great souvenir...looks like this one was used for a LONG time....
If anyone has gone on it lately...do they have new bags with printing on them?

too bad its not the same owners...BUT...I do hope to make friends with the new ones..

so...as much as I would like to break my record of 18times in a week...I wont be able to...too much stuff going on.. but Ill have fun none the less..

Tim
aka The Mat Maniac
Old 07-25-2002, 08:45 AM   #4
Branson Mom
Just me

Re: Attractions for 2003 ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mat Maniac
Guess Who..

Again..same question..if anyone knows of these not being around this time next year...and of course opinions and such...please feel free to give it..

All the planned attractions are as follows

Sammy Lane Pirate Cruise 11 times (:P)
Silver Dollar City
White Water
Hollywood Wax Museum
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Burketts Hollywood Museum (?? any info)
Ride The Ducks
Scenic Train Tour
Grand Country indoor water park
American Presidential Museum
Helicopter Tour (5 mile tour)

Thats about it...
The only one that I know of right now that won't be here, is Burketts. They've been gone for about a year now. Everything else should still be here. Been to all but the helicopter tour and I'm really afraid to tell you this.....the Pirate Cruise
....... have you caught your breath yet?
Sounds like you have quite a trip planned!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:11 PM   #5
The Mat Maniac

:)

Well.....thats ok with Burketts then...

Now...I think I have lost ALL respect for you...You mean to tell me..you have lived there in Branson..and You havent rode the Pirate Cruise????

Heheh..just kidding..you should try it...it is fun

Yep...have a BIG vacation planned...then...hopefully..if I come back each year after that..I wont have too much..and can do other stuff I havent done the previous year..

Tim
aka The Mat Maniac
Old 07-25-2002, 04:05 PM   #6
Branson Mom
Just me

Lol! I figured that was coming!

Closed Thread