1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
lkb5271
Super Ultra Member

Thumbs up Chester's Re-Visited

This was a million times better meal than I had my first visit and we will make Chesters a frequent stop in the future....cant wait to take our family and friends

We had breakfast at Chesters last Friday morning, arriving around 9:30 am to warm greetings by the owner....there were maybe 15 customers at the time. We were served promptly and with a gracious smile....I ordered pancakes (just one, cause the waitress said they were enormous and she was right) with a side of bacon....my DH ordered the country ham and eggs, he said they were the best he ever had, and he also commented that it was the biggest breakfast plate he has ever been served. I believe his plate was right at $9.00. My breakfast was very good, only had one very minor complaint since this was the thickest pancake I have ever ate there was a very small part of it that was not cooked. I brought it to our waitress attention and she apologized...really it was no big deal as I was more than full at that point.

Perry also brought to our attention the plaque that hangs on the wall in the first dining room....it has maybe 15 or more little exerpts from branson buddy members that a KC member had made and presented it to him. It was really nice....make sure you look at it the next time your there.

Last edited by lkb5271; 04-20-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
bsafo132
Retired Public Nuisance

Location: Rural Missouri, living with the swines and bovines amid the trees and cow patties! Just a puddle jump away from Branson
Glad to hear you gave them another try. The Chesters are super people, and work hard to make your dining experience enjoyable. They're not happy till you're happy.

BS
Old 04-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
lkb5271
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsafo132 View Post
Glad to hear you gave them another try. The Chesters are super people, and work hard to make your dining experience enjoyable. They're not happy till you're happy.

BS
I would have to agree....

Closed Thread