1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 04:56 PM   #1
jewelspd

holiday inn green mountain

Hi everyone! What was once a Mother/Daughter trip has expanded. My parents and my sister from North Carolina will be meeting us there. Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express recently? Is the location good/conivent? What is served for breakfast? My mom is a diabetic and needs to monitor what she eats very carefully. Is the eating area adequate? Is there a place we can gather to sit and visit ie.. lobby, dining area without being in others way. Can anyone tell me if the hotel has it's own website?
All I have found is very general info with just a couple of photos. Thanks everyone still looking for that Christmas feeling only now 3 more people are depending on me to make the right choice.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:30 PM   #2
Campbell0531
I luv Branson!!

Hi!! This is my hotel!! lol..I stay there everytime I am in branson unless they are booked which has only been once! Infact I will be there this weekend! This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever been in! The breakfast area is a large dining room area with plenty of tables and chairs even high chairs for the lil ones. (we have a 2 year old daughter) They serve all kinds of stuff for breakfast. Cereal, dougnuts, biscuits and gravy, fruits, begals yougarts. Here is a website about it http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/brngm
I will tell you that we stayed in the other holiday inn in branson once and was not happy with it! The one on green moun. drive is the best!! If you need anymore info let me know!
Old 11-20-2005, 06:31 PM   #3
Campbell0531
I luv Branson!!

Hi!! This is my hotel!! lol..I stay there everytime I am in branson unless they are booked which has only been once! Infact I will be there this weekend! This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever been in! The breakfast area is a large dining room area with plenty of tables and chairs even high chairs for the lil ones. (we have a 2 year old daughter) They serve all kinds of stuff for breakfast. Cereal, dougnuts, biscuits and gravy, fruits, begals yougarts. Here is a website about it http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hd/brngm
I will tell you that we stayed in the other holiday inn in branson once and was not happy with it! The one on green moun. drive is the best!! If you need anymore info let me know!
Old 11-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #4
jewelspd

Thank you for your help. When you get back let us know about your stay. Everyone always loves to read a review. Thanks again.

Closed Thread