1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
wwgang
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: se iowa
Posts: 1,441
Attractions we visited

Butterfly palace: very relaxing. Have been there before. Great Groupon deal

Promiseland Zoo drive thru light display: this was very nice. Lots of beautiful lights. Would for sure do it again.

Shepherd of the Hills: we did the new walk thru light display. It was a beautiful night and the lights were very nice. Includes going up the tower and seeing Santa. A little pricey but it was very nice.
wwgang is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 06:50 PM   #2
DalmatianDad
aka - DD
 
DalmatianDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 13,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwgang View Post
Butterfly palace: very relaxing. Have been there before. Great Groupon deal

Promiseland Zoo drive thru light display: this was very nice. Lots of beautiful lights. Would for sure do it again.

Shepherd of the Hills: we did the new walk thru light display. It was a beautiful night and the lights were very nice. Includes going up the tower and seeing Santa. A little pricey but it was very nice.
Appreciate all of your reviews.
About that Promiseland zoo light display, are the animals involved or is this strictly about the lights?
__________________
.

.
The greener grass across the fence could be due to a septic issue.
DalmatianDad is offline  
Old 11-15-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalmatianDad View Post
Appreciate all of your reviews.
About that Promiseland zoo light display, are the animals involved or is this strictly about the lights?
Did you find a coupon for the promised land lights?
Daytimer is offline  
Old 11-15-2018, 03:15 PM   #4
DalmatianDad
aka - DD
 
DalmatianDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 13,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytimer View Post
Did you find a coupon for the promised land lights?
I really have not looked as their local discount is very generous.
If you are not local, Groupon generally has a couple of deals going. Other than that I don't know.
__________________
.

.
The greener grass across the fence could be due to a septic issue.
DalmatianDad is offline  
Old 11-15-2018, 05:18 PM   #5
wwgang
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: se iowa
Posts: 1,441
No animals. We found a 1.00 off coupon.
wwgang is offline  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chester's Re-Visited lkb5271 Branson Dining 2 04-21-2009 12:23 PM
What can you remember about the most crowded day that you ever visited SDC? rzrbkman Branson Attractions 8 12-06-2008 07:55 AM
Trip Report June 9-16 - Attractions visited rickb31 Branson Attractions 5 06-27-2007 11:55 AM
Has anyone ever visited catyshak Just for Chit Chat 2 08-21-2006 07:01 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 AM.


--