1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 07-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #1
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Hot Rods And High Heels

Today is our second full day in Branson. This is the first time we've seen this show and I don't know why we waited so long! It was great! It was constant high energy! Great song choices from the 50's, good vocals, and many costume changes. We really enjoyed the show and hubby said it's the best show we've seen in a long while (along with a few of our favorite shows). This will go on our list of favorites to see again.
KJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:22 AM   #2
Grangie
Ultra Member

This is one of our favorites too.
Grangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM   #3
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Agreed, it is a top notch show. Great music and dance selections, and fun costumes. Once again, you know who to thank for that.....!!

It is a throwback, as it were, to the Branson of yesteryear, when there were many 50's themed,rock and roll shows....So much fun to have this to enjoy when a person gets a hankering for a little American Nostalgia....

Like every show at the Clay Cooper theatre, it is quality produced and executed, and well worth seeing...multiple times, imo!
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #4
Gilligan
Ultra Member

Were they previously known as Red, Hot, and Blue?
Gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:38 PM   #5
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

No. Two totally different shows. Red, Hot, and Blue is NOT playing in Branson this year..that I am aware of. This was always one of my favorite shows, for many years....I caught them the first week they opened in Branson, way back in 1996...and every year until they left, last year. But...as of late they did cruise ships during the spring and summer, and came into Branson during the Thanksgiving/Christmas season....so, I guess wiiill see if they return or not this year. But, with Scott retiring year before last, the show was never as good as it had once been...the guy was the heart and soul of the act. Miss him, his wit, humor, and performances in this show.

Last edited by leftsaidted; 07-11-2018 at 04:51 PM.
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote