1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 05:25 AM   #1
mommann

best place to buying tickets

I think I have about deceided which shows that my husband and I want to see in July. Is it better to buy tickets directly from the show or one of the other places that sell them?? Does it make a difference in seating? If the other places are better does anyone recommend a particular company?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:49 AM   #2
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

It all depends on the shows, Alot of the ticket outlets are in reality Time share outlets, Stay away from the booths that offer free tickets, they will put a high pressure sales pitch on you, and people work way to hard for vacations to be put thru that.
There is a place called branson 2for 1 tickets,
http://www.branson2for1tickets.com/
They don't carry all shows, but do have some really good shows...
Most shows don't sell out, but if you want good seats, I would suggest buying them ahead......
They can be ordered online at the theaters, or by phone............
Old 03-12-2007, 07:29 AM   #3
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

I prefer to call the theater directly that way I can talk to someone there and try to get the seats I want if they are available.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
BobC
Super Ultra Member

Before moving here from Louisiana we used reservebranson.com. They always had the best prices and we always got good seats when we ordered two weeks to a month ahead. We never had a problem with them. Now that we live here we normally deal directly with the theaters.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

I always call the theaters directly. We like to sit in the center section, second or third row, and I think I can convey that much better to the person in the theater box office. We use Branson 2for1 whenever we can; I don't see any reason not to save money whenever I can.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
Barefoot Eddie

Go direct & avoid the hassles. you might pay a couple of dollars more but won't have to run the gauntlet of time share sales & lame pitches. Plus better seats are usually available through the theater box office.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #7
yellowjeepster
Yes, I am a Woman!

I have gotten discount tickets from the radio station websites. You call or order them online and they mail you a voucher. As soon as you buy your voucher you call the theater and make your reservations just like normal but you tell them you have a voucher. Then show up to the theater a lil early to exchange your vouchers for your tickets.

I have used www.missouribargains.com many times w/no problems. Other sites are http://www.bigriverbargains.com/index.cfm, http://www.khoz.com/bids_list_2006.htm, and http://www.ktlo.com/branson.html. I think there are others but these are the only ones I have off hand.

Closed Thread