1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
ksquiltlady

Smile Autumn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival

I am planning on coming down for a visit with Callie and Michael during this festival. I want to check it out and if it interests me, I may try to enter it next year. Have any of you attended in past years? I would like some opinions from you, please.

Thanks Marcia
Old 08-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #2
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

It is a very nice little festival held in the streets of downtown branson and in one of the parking lots in the past. My Mom and I used to plan our trips down so we could go down for this and the one in the Spring too.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
STLSPORTSFAN

Autumn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival

I'm not familiar with this event. Could anyone provide me with dates and details.

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2006, 02:14 PM   #4
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

Autumn Days is a fall craft festival that was held in the streets of downtown branson in September. Lots of arts and crafts stuff, everything from crocheted/knitted items, to homemade soaps, to music, to all kinds of food (including fried twinkies and oreo cookies, funnel cakes, sausages, etc.). It was a good time for all and a great way to celebrate the fall season.

I wonder if this year they will put it down in the Landing vs. the Streets of downtown Branson. It would be a great fit down there I think.

Vickie
Old 08-11-2006, 10:39 AM   #5
okie78

Is this festival the whole month of September or are there certain dates?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:29 AM   #6
lucyann
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBeason

I wonder if this year they will put it down in the Landing vs. the Streets of downtown Branson. It would be a great fit down there I think.

Vickie

Personally, I just don't see arts and crafts mixing with the Landing. The Landing, to me, seems to be more upscale. Plus, if arts and crafts were put out in the middle, the trolley couldn't run.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:32 AM   #7
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

It a weekend thing.

Sep. 21 - 24
Autumn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival in Branson, MO
Branson's Autumn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival is a juried arts show that takes place in downtown Branson, offering locals and visitors a refreshing variety of handmade goods.

Vickie

Closed Thread