1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #1
DoubleT
Ultra Member

Veteran’s Week in Branson

Any week in Branson is a good week, but Veteran’s week is always special.
My daughter and I were there from Sunday to Sunday.

Shows-
Hot Rods and High Heels/Clay Cooper Veteran Show - Clay does an outstanding job of honoring veterans. Some of the entertainers were Mickey Gilley, Pierce Arrow, John Tweed, Dean Z. The show was a sell out.

The Petersens- This was their Christmas show. Their show never disappoints. I love their family humor. Emmett Franz on the dobro is outstanding. When I first heard about the Petersens I didn’t think I would like them because they are bluegrass. But, after watching them on YouTube I changed my mind and went. They are one of my favorite Branson shows.

The Oak Ridge Boys - Good show. Hard to believe Elvira is 40 years old. The show was a sellout and the question was asked if anyone locally was there and no one raised their hand.

Dean Z - This was his Christmas- Ultimate Elvis show. Very good show. I think it was a sellout too. I know he said it was his largest crowd.

The Haygoods- What a show! What entertainers! As my daughter said you think they can’t top last year’s show, but they brought it up a few notches. I always want to give Michael a standing ovation for ‘I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry’ , fantastic performance every time! This is a don’t miss show. Every show last week was sold out.

We also went to Silver Dollar City. Very enjoyable day, there was a good crowd, but wasn’t too crowded.

Dining-

Billy Gails, Hungry Hunter, and Waffle House for breakfast. All were good.

Old Fashioned Dough Company for cinnamon rolls one morning. Their cinnamon rolls are the best.

Billy Bobs, Pasghetti’s, Local Flavor, Downing Street Pour House. All were good, but Local Flavor was my favorite.

In full disclosure Local Flavor did have someone singing, but he actually wasn’t bad and certainly was not annoying.

Really did miss Steamy Joe’s.

Of course shopping happened too.

Another great week in Branson.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
Old 11-16-2021, 06:02 AM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for sharing your trip. Where is Old Fashion Dough Company? We usually get Hurts Donuts huge cinnamon rolls but we like trying others.
Old 11-16-2021, 07:36 AM   #3
DoubleT
Ultra Member

It is in Branson West near the corner of 76 and business 13.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be

Closed Thread