1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 09:37 AM   #1
RDTuskFan

REVIEW: The Road To Rock - My EXp. at Road To Rock Show!

HI all I Just wanted you to know that me and my family enjoyed the Show so much that I now go at least once a mo. & sometimes two times. It IS THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON ---BAR NONE! LOVE THE SHOW LOVE THE GROUP THE DANCERS ARE FAB.! It is a Wonderfull Show and it doesn't get near enough advertisement........all of the people u see there will come back to the show ........because it is a Great show! now they are having their Christmas show ......... i left it Feeling sort of giddy with the Christmas Sprit!
Thnk u for taking the time to read my post
Ray P.S MARRY CHRISTMAS!!

Old 11-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDTuskFan View Post
HI all I Just wanted you to know that me and my family enjoyed the Show so much that I now go at least once a mo. & sometimes two times. It IS THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON ---BAR NONE! LOVE THE SHOW LOVE THE GROUP THE DANCERS ARE FAB.! It is a Wonderfull Show and it doesn't get near enough advertisement........all of the people u see there will come back to the show ........because it is a Great show! now they are having their Christmas show ......... i left it Feeling sort of giddy with the Christmas Sprit!
Thnk u for taking the time to read my post

Hey, Welcome to the Branson Board, Ray.
I am agreeing with you about Tusk.
Not only are they a great Band...but great individual Singers, too.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:58 AM   #3
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
HI all I Just wanted you to know that me and my family enjoyed the Show so much that I now go at least once a mo. & sometimes two times. It IS THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON ---BAR NONE!
Best show in Branson - bar none, eh?
Ok, let's see...your screen name is RDTuskFan and this is your first post here.
Best show in Branson - bar none, eh?
ummmm...sure, whatever you say....
Old 11-26-2006, 10:28 AM   #4
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Unhappy

Quote:
HI all I Just wanted you to know that me and my family enjoyed the Show so much that I now go at least once a mo. & sometimes two times. It IS THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON Thnk u for taking the time to read my post

Can we expect your thoughts on the other 119 shows Branson has to offer, sometime soon then?

Coach Man.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:46 AM   #5
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

The Road To Rock

I have only seen the regular season's Show and it was truly outstanding!
My Son saw the Christmas version and he said that there is a male guest singer from Nashville in the show.
But he thought that the lead Singer from Tusk was better at singing Country than the new guy they brought in.
He said Amanda was very talented, too.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:52 PM   #6
DJax
I'm not afraid to use 'em

We saw the RtoR show on 11/22 . Sorry but the only part I liked was when Tusk performed by themselves. These guys are real rockers, they know their fans and what they want. This christmas show seemed a little forced. The male dancers don't go with rock & roll. The comedy by Banjo-vie needed better timing and content that was actually funny. This show doesn't need country injected into it. It was almost as if Tusk was forced to do a christmas show that they didn't want to do. When they were on stage by themselves, doing what they do best, it was great. As soon as the other performers joined them, the performance went flat. And then there is Amanda. What can I say, she needed to pick a key and stay with it. She had pitch problems on every song she sang. In my opinion she is no singer. But she may have had a bad night. I have never seen her before, but if that is as good as she gets, I don't want to pay to see her again. At the end of the show, Tusk performed their arrangement on Carole of the bells. It was, bar none, the best performance of that piece that I have ever heard. I would recommend the Road to Rock show with Tusk by themselves, but not the christmas show with the country, and dancers, and other stuff that has been added. If anyone from Tusk reads this: Rock on and I'll see you guys again.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:21 PM   #7
gbranmtns
Super Ultra Member

I have only seen the regular show during this past July. This is a great show. The guys rock, we ordered their cd and received it in less than a week. I personally didn't care for the dancers, but as far as the group they are among some of the best in Branson.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:49 AM   #8
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJax View Post
We saw the RtoR show on 11/22 . Sorry but the only part I liked was when Tusk performed by themselves.
Wait...that can't be...
this is "THE BEST SHOW IN BRANSON ---BAR NONE!"

Quote:
And then there is Amanda. What can I say, she needed to pick a key and stay with it. She had pitch problems on every song she sang. In my opinion she is no singer.
Wait...This can't be the same Amanda that others RAVE about?

Closed Thread