1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 08:29 PM   #1
amy129

Lodge at the Falls

We just stayed 4 nights there. We stayed there last summer, so was hoping for at least the same experience. Last year, they put us in a room and we immediately noticed the toilet was leaking bad, so they had to move us. The room they moved us to was just like the one with the leaky toilet... just ok. Nothing spectacular, but we don't need fancy. Room was old and in need of updating, but was clean. This stay was about the same, although I'd say the room wasn't quite as nice as last year, but fair. I guess it was worth the cheap price.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

I think they have been undergoing some changes, and renovations.
1. I stayed there last December, and was told they are no like longer a Wyndham property ( Honestly, I didn't even realize that they were)
2. They no longer show up on the Bookings.com site that I normally use for reservations.
3 Earlier this year, mid April, I went over to check. The office was closed, and dark at around 8:00PM. There were only a couple cars in the lot, and they were parked outside rooms with open doors that looked empty. I called a few times, and never got an answer. I tried again when I got home from Branson, and got an answer. The lady seemed surprised when I asked if they were still in business. When I told her what I saw over the weekend she said they have been doing some renovations.

Now, as a recent guest I have one question for you. Do they still have the great free hot breakfast that they used to?

I did see
Old 06-22-2019, 09:50 PM   #3
amy129

I used booking.com to book our stay with Lodge at the Falls.
Our first stay was June of 2018 and now June of 2019. We didn't see any difference (may have gotten a little worse) in the year.
The breakfast was pretty good... they did have a good variety with toast, bagels, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, cereal, and juice.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:18 AM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Thanks. Sounds like about the same hot breakfast as before. Glad to see they are back on Booking.com. Mt D-I-L recently stayed at another place that has been hyped as lower rates, but a good place to stay. She was not overly impressed, and didn't get a particularly great rate because she didn't mention certain membership. The room was OK at best, and the breakfast just cereal, toast, boiled eggs, and fruit.
Glad to see our favorite last minute alternative to the usual resort we stay at looks like they are making a good attempt at coming back.

Closed Thread