1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Movies/TV/Books/Music

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Great Book! ===Bottom Line Yearbook

This is a book about everything (almost) that the average person encounters during life. The producers of the book seek out experts for professional opinions about the various issues.
There are 20 chapters with 340 pages total.
Starts out with health subjects like the good and bad about coffee. Total of 6 chapters about health and diet and some deeply personal stuff.
About 5 chapters regarding your finances including investing. I work in the investment field and can vouch for the the advice here. Of course, you always must be certain what was written yesterday is still good today.
On and on, the book has a lot for everyone. Great gift for the college age kiddos because that's when you've got to get started doing the right thing with your financial life.
Last I checked the book was over $60 new. Worth it, but buy a used one on Amazon. $15 to $20 for a 2017 version. Last summer I bought a 2016 for $6. What a steal. You can still get a 2016 for $5.

Tweet others as you would like to be tweeted.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalmatianDad View Post
This is a book about everything (almost) that the average person encounters during life. The producers of the book seek out experts for professional opinions about the various issues.
Starts out with health subjects like the good and bad about coffee. Total of 6 chapters about health and diet and some deeply personal stuff.
About 5 chapters regarding your finances including investing. I work in the investment field and can vouch for the the advice here. Of course, you always must be certain what was written yesterday is still good today.
On and on, the book has a lot for everyone. Great gift for the college age kiddos because that's when you've got to get started doing the right thing with your financial life.
Last I checked the book was over $60 new. Worth it, but buy a used one on Amazon. $15 to $20 for a 2017 version. Last summer I bought a 2016 for $6. What a steal. You can still get a 2016 for $5.
They get a lot of complaints about the sales tactics they use.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalmatianDad View Post
So would you recommend buying a 2017 or waiting until the 2018 is available?
Old 12-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #4
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
So would you recommend buying a 2017 or waiting until the 2018 is available?
First of all, I'd only go for used. You can get a 2017 on amazon for about $20, and it will be awhile before you'll find a used 2018. My 2016 is very current, but considering how fast health breakthroughs come about, I may be missing something.

Tweet others as you would like to be tweeted.

Closed Thread