1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Movies/TV/Books/Music

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #46
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Hmmmm...isn't he getting paid to do this job????

Trouble on set!
Maks Chmerkovskiy and Vanessa Lachey's partnership is "not going well" behind the ballroom curtain on Dancing With the Stars, a source reveals exclusively to Us Weekly.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...gether-w506817
Old 10-09-2017, 05:44 AM   #47
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Will Maks be there?
Will ShowGal be there? Is there a game tonight, too?

Someone will go home tonight...I hope it's not two people to make up for last week.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:13 AM   #48
quiet65
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
Will Maks be there?
Will ShowGal be there? Is there a game tonight, too?

Someone will go home tonight...I hope it's not two people to make up for last week.

I may tune in toniight if Show Gal will be there
Old 10-09-2017, 09:32 AM   #49
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Thank you all for thinking about me.

There is an American League post game tonight so I will not be watching but will be looking forward to all of your reviews abut DWTS.

Is difficult to juggle my love of sports with other things. Hopefully, there will be some games coming up on Monday nights that I'm not interested in so I can watch first hand. Until then, thanks for thinking of me and keeping me posted. I am still pulling for Drew.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 10-10-2017, 05:56 AM   #50
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess went home....but I was really thinking it would be Nick and Peta, because even though Nick is supposed to be a singer he isn't very musicly inclined.

It was a tearful "most memorable year" show....lots of challenges faced and overcome.

Last edited by Suselit; 10-10-2017 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Correcting Auto Correct
Old 10-10-2017, 06:13 AM   #51
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess went home....but I was really thinking it would be Nice and Peta, because even though Nick is supposed to be a singer he isn't very musicly inclined.

It was a tearful "most memorable year" show....lots of challenges faced and overcome.
Thanks for keeping all of us that couldn't see the show updated.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:21 AM   #52
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

I really think they made the right choice. Even Nick has improved greatly. Next week is the most popular Disney Week. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Vickie
Old 10-10-2017, 07:26 AM   #53
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

And it was fun to see both of the "Property Brothers" dancing last night.

Plus......

"Before opening the ABC show with a performance of the quickstep, Frankie Muniz revealed in his rehearsal video that he can’t remember most of the things he’s experienced in his life, including his six years on the Fox comedy Malcolm in the Middle. Muniz revealed that he’s suffered nine concussions and several mini-strokes, or transient ischemic attacks, but he can’t say for sure what prevents him from recalling the past, like when he did the sitcom from 2000 to 2006."
http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/09/dwts-fra...he-middle/amp/

Last edited by Suselit; 10-10-2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Adding
Old 10-11-2017, 10:04 AM   #54
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I can't believe that the first show I actually got to see this season was the Most Memorable Year! Oh my stars -- that one is always an emotional show! And this was certainly no exception. Not in the least! I bawled all the way through. Oh...and I'll admit...I MAY have squealed like a school girl when Jonathan Scott joined Drew on his dance!
Old 10-15-2017, 02:59 PM   #55
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Yes, BransonCutie! Disney Night!!!

The Disney spirit shines as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto, among other numerous Disney animated legends, adorn the ballroom. The show celebrates Disney through the years, from the 1920s to present day, featuring films from every era. The night opens with a spectacular number featuring the full cast. Each couple will perform to songs from beloved Disney films, including the upcoming Disney•Pixar animated feature, "Coco," as well as the animated classics "Moana," "Pinocchio," "The Jungle Book," "The Little Mermaid," "The Lion King" and "Snow White," and more! Each celebrity will perform a Viennese waltz, Argentine tango, foxtrot, quickstep, jazz, rumba or waltz.

At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.

Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):

Drew Scott and Emma Slater - Viennese Waltz - "Rainbow Connection" from "The Muppet Movie"

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson - Argentine Tango - "Angelica" from "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold - Foxtrot - "You're Welcome" from "Moana"

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas - Foxtrot - "When You Wish Upon a Star" from "Pinocchio"

Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd - Quickstep - "The Bare Necessities" from "The Jungle Book"

Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev - Jazz - "Remember Me" from Disney•Pixar's upcoming animated feature, "Coco"

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko - Rumba - "Kiss the Girl" from "The Little Mermaid"

Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke - Quickstep - "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from "The Lion King"

Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy - Waltz - "Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra" from "Snow White"

Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy - Jazz - "Steamboat Willie" from "Steamboat Willie"

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...-2017-20171012
Old 10-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #56
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I'm trying to figure out how a foxtrot to "When I Wish Upon a Star" is going to work.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:18 PM   #57
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
The Disney spirit shines as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto, among other numerous Disney animated legends, adorn the ballroom. The show celebrates Disney through the years, from the 1920s to present day, featuring films from every era. The night opens with a spectacular number featuring the full cast. Each couple will perform to songs from beloved Disney films, including the upcoming Disney•Pixar animated feature, "Coco," as well as the animated classics "Moana," "Pinocchio," "The Jungle Book," "The Little Mermaid," "The Lion King" and "Snow White," and more! Each celebrity will perform a Viennese waltz, Argentine tango, foxtrot, quickstep, jazz, rumba or waltz.

At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.

Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):

Drew Scott and Emma Slater - Viennese Waltz - "Rainbow Connection" from "The Muppet Movie"

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson - Argentine Tango - "Angelica" from "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold - Foxtrot - "You're Welcome" from "Moana"

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas - Foxtrot - "When You Wish Upon a Star" from "Pinocchio"

Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd - Quickstep - "The Bare Necessities" from "The Jungle Book"

Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev - Jazz - "Remember Me" from Disney•Pixar's upcoming animated feature, "Coco"

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko - Rumba - "Kiss the Girl" from "The Little Mermaid"

Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke - Quickstep - "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from "The Lion King"

Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy - Waltz - "Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra" from "Snow White"

Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy - Jazz - "Steamboat Willie" from "Steamboat Willie"

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...-2017-20171012
Sounds like a really good night. I have an American League Championship baseball game tonight but am going to try to catch part of it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 10-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #58
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
I'm trying to figure out how a foxtrot to "When I Wish Upon a Star" is going to work.
Marc and Lindsey did it with Disney magic.

I hope Show Gal was able to see it, too.

A 10 from Len!
Old 10-17-2017, 06:20 AM   #59
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

Was a good night for sure. Very enjoyable as always. I think the right choice was made. But now it will really get interesting. The pressure is really on the rest of them.

Vickie
Old 10-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #60
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBeason View Post
Was a good night for sure. Very enjoyable as always. I think the right choice was made. But now it will really get interesting. The pressure is really on the rest of them.

Vickie
Yes, last night marked the half way point in the competition so only the best or the most popular dancers will survive.
Sasha and Gleb weren't bad, just not excellent.

Closed Thread