1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Living in Branson > Welcome Wagon

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #1
KSgal72

Looking for realtor suggestions

My husband and I are getting ready to retire to Branson. Can I ask for suggestions for a realtor?

We are having a hard time finding the type of home we want there via internet searches. We want a retirement/low maintenance home or condo, preferably with a two car attached garage. We are looking for a realtor that can help us with this search....not just set us up on a "generic" internet search. Any suggestions?
Old 01-16-2017, 07:53 AM   #2
KSgal72

Thanks for the suggestion. We are just finding it hard to zero in on a realtor when we live several states away. We are trying to do as much research about the area and neighborhoods as we can before making a trip there to do the actual home looking.

Right now we are fairly active and want to remain so when we retire. But, we are looking for a place where we can age in place (all one level, handicap accessable, not much yard care and snow removal). We want to enjoy the area and not be tied down to home maintenance.

I will check out the realtor that you suggested.

Thanks again.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:16 AM   #3
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Just one point about realtor selection.
Somewhere alone the home hunting process, your realtor will ask you to sign a form that gives him/her certain exclusive rights (commission $) to the ultimate sale. This is fine and dandy if you have gone far enough down the road with him to convince you that this is the realtor for you. In the early going they should be quite willing to help you online and on the ground without obligation.
I have two realtors representing me in two separate over 55 developments in Florida. I may never buy there, but they have been in frequent touch for 2 years now, and presumably enjoying it somewhat.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #4
Ms_Terese
Local Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSgal72 View Post
My husband and I are getting ready to retire to Branson. Can I ask for suggestions for a realtor?
Tracey Lightfoot @ Worley & Associates. Hardest working realtor I know.

Closed Thread