1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Outdoor Activities

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 09:41 PM   #31
ZabbyBeth

Super excited to hear about so many Poké stops in Branson! Walking around is like a scavenger hunt/geo catching but with technology! My family loves it (3 kids) and I am supper happy to hear that Branson is on board, I was worried that Branson has gotten less "family friendly" but rather sticks in the mud if not
Poké friendly! Our local amusement part holds Poké days and they have prizes. It would be awesome if Silver Dollar did this too. Either way, at least they embrace it! Stay safe!
Old 07-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #32
Punnchy
Jello Dog, Wiggle Wiggle

I need to reach out to my branson buddies and find out more about there being events or not, because that would totally be worth the drive. We've already had two big ones in Springfield, one with prizes for the top players who held the gym at a game store after two hours of people battling for the gym. There where also free raffle items to those who where present.

The amount of people inside this small business (small as in single location) was triple what was seen in the photo. Everyone I talked to had been out walking around parks and downtown preparing for this event (catching more pokemon).

Personally I've already lost 3 lbs just walking abouts

Last edited by Punnchy; 07-24-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:34 PM   #33
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Dang how can I in on this new cash cow.
Well, I don't know if it is connected, or coincidence. Somebody might have found that cash cow.....Advertising.
My daughter and granddaughter took a walk around the neighborhood playing Pokemon go. While on their adventure it seemed almost every time they got close to whatever it is you're looking for they found a shiney new penny taped to a small card. The card reads Oprah's Transcendental Meditation with a website printed below www.Bill'SArtBox.com.
Going to it out of curiosity I saw lots of writings, some stuff from a Maharashtra something or other, and at the bottom, of course a book offer.
Not sure if this is a widespread thing, or just somebody local. I have a feeling if it is known much at all, Punchy will be able to.enlighten me on it.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #34
Kalt
The Cold One

Smile

Here's a short Yt clip filmed in Branson...for fun:

Old 08-02-2016, 10:33 PM   #35
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

More PokeMORONS!!!

Arizona Couple Abandons Toddler to Play ‘Pokemon Go

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2130...df380f218b456f
Old 08-03-2016, 09:44 AM   #36
Punnchy
Jello Dog, Wiggle Wiggle

http://thefw.com/autistic-teen-bullied-pokemon-go/ awesome story also out of Arizona
Old 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #37
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnchy View Post
http://thefw.com/autistic-teen-bullied-pokemon-go/ awesome story also out of Arizona
Great storyy. Fortunately it seems there are more thoughtful people playing that silly game than punks like the ones that attacked that kid, or morons like the ones leaving their two year old alone.
Of course those punks would have probably attacked the kid for some other reason, or those morons would have left their child to go get cigarets, or have a beer. Pokemon or not.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #38
Punnchy
Jello Dog, Wiggle Wiggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Great storyy. Fortunately it seems there are more thoughtful people playing that silly game than punks like the ones that attacked that kid, or morons like the ones leaving their two year old alone.
Of course those punks would have probably attacked the kid for some other reason, or those morons would have left their child to go get cigarets, or have a beer. Pokemon or not.
There's been a couple issues of less then desirable behavior up here in Springfield, two that I've been witness two and one that I heard through a Facebook group. Hopefully as time goes on there will be less of the first story shared today and more of the second :3

Closed Thread