1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2015, 06:39 AM   #1
HowdoFolks
Senior Member
 
HowdoFolks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 112
Top of the Rock Cave-Trail Ozark History Museum

I saw a video on YouTube about this place, looks interesting. I have been searching up on it on-line for the last couple of weeks. I wanna try it sometime, has anyone ever taken the cave-nature trail - Ozark History Museum tours? I see you get to drive a golf cart, cost about $35.00 a person to do both. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance!!
HowdoFolks is offline  
Old 07-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #2
DoubleT
Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: tx
Posts: 545
My DH and I did it last November. I thought we paid $20.00 each, but I may be mistaken.
We enjoyed it very much.
I think the changing colors of the trees is what made it so cenjoyable.
Our son, daugher-in-law, and her parents went in the spring last year and they really enjoyed it.
__________________
Vickie


"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
DoubleT is offline  
Old 07-26-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
preacherman
Super Ultra Member
 
preacherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bransonites
Posts: 6,715
We decided to do it today and really enjoyed it.
preacherman is offline  
Old 07-27-2015, 01:43 PM   #4
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,333
we did it last year, enjoyed it, was 20.00 per person.... This year thye have added a 10.00 parking fee..
Also take your time, and look at everything, there is NO time limitations, if you drive too fast and done look, you will miss thinkg and cant turn around or go back.. There golf carts hold 4 people each,
There is also a bar in the intiial part of the cave called the "Bat BAr", with adult beverages, you drive right past the bar and make your order..
sanddunerider is offline  
Old 07-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
preacherman
Super Ultra Member
 
preacherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bransonites
Posts: 6,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
we did it last year, enjoyed it, was 20.00 per person.... This year thye have added a 10.00 parking fee..
Also take your time, and look at everything, there is NO time limitations, if you drive too fast and done look, you will miss thinkg and cant turn around or go back.. There golf carts hold 4 people each,
There is also a bar in the intiial part of the cave called the "Bat BAr", with adult beverages, you drive right past the bar and make your order..
You will have the $10 credit to use anywhere on the grounds.
preacherman is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
leftsaidted
Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 877
Have done it several times, very nice activity. If you are of a mind to, you can enter the cave, pull your golf cart over at the bar inside the cave, and a cold one or mixed drink. The small drive through cave, the waterfalls, and the scenery are spectacular. And don't let the soreheads dissuade you from going to Top of the Rock because of the "$10 parking fee", as as what was mentioned previously, they give you a voucher in which you can redeem the 10 bucks on other items at the location.
leftsaidted is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #7
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
cAnd don't let the soreheads dissuade you from going to Top of the Rock because of the "$10 parking fee", as as what was mentioned previously, they give you a voucher in which you can redeem the 10 bucks on other items at the location.
FYI, Nobody told this "sorehead" anything about a voucher to be used on other items...
sanddunerider is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
preacherman
Super Ultra Member
 
preacherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bransonites
Posts: 6,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
FYI, Nobody told this "sorehead" anything about a voucher to be used on other items...
Don't know if the voucher is mentioned on the website but they told us at the gate.
preacherman is offline  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HWY 23 north of Ozark AR (Pig Trail) is closed jwko Branson Missouri Other 3 06-17-2015 05:21 AM
Branson Table Rock Lake Walking Trail to be closed during Corps Prescribed Burns TheOleSeagull Branson Outdoor Activities 0 02-23-2012 03:47 PM
Trail of Lights, Festival of Lights, 57 museum preacherman Branson Attractions 15 11-13-2007 02:36 PM
New Table Rock Lakeshore Trail along Bransonís Table Rock Lake TheOleSeagull Branson Outdoor Activities 6 05-15-2005 07:39 PM
Museum of Earth History Opens at The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, Arkansas bgroman Eureka Springs Arkansas 0 04-28-2005 12:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.


--