1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 06:39 AM   #1
HowdoFolks

Top of the Rock Cave-Trail Ozark History Museum

I saw a video on YouTube about this place, looks interesting. I have been searching up on it on-line for the last couple of weeks. I wanna try it sometime, has anyone ever taken the cave-nature trail - Ozark History Museum tours? I see you get to drive a golf cart, cost about $35.00 a person to do both. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance!!
Old 07-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #2
DoubleT
Ultra Member

My DH and I did it last November. I thought we paid $20.00 each, but I may be mistaken.
We enjoyed it very much.
I think the changing colors of the trees is what made it so cenjoyable.
Our son, daugher-in-law, and her parents went in the spring last year and they really enjoyed it.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
Old 07-26-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

We decided to do it today and really enjoyed it.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:43 PM   #4
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

we did it last year, enjoyed it, was 20.00 per person.... This year thye have added a 10.00 parking fee..
Also take your time, and look at everything, there is NO time limitations, if you drive too fast and done look, you will miss thinkg and cant turn around or go back.. There golf carts hold 4 people each,
There is also a bar in the intiial part of the cave called the "Bat BAr", with adult beverages, you drive right past the bar and make your order..
Old 07-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
we did it last year, enjoyed it, was 20.00 per person.... This year thye have added a 10.00 parking fee..
Also take your time, and look at everything, there is NO time limitations, if you drive too fast and done look, you will miss thinkg and cant turn around or go back.. There golf carts hold 4 people each,
There is also a bar in the intiial part of the cave called the "Bat BAr", with adult beverages, you drive right past the bar and make your order..
You will have the $10 credit to use anywhere on the grounds.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Have done it several times, very nice activity. If you are of a mind to, you can enter the cave, pull your golf cart over at the bar inside the cave, and a cold one or mixed drink. The small drive through cave, the waterfalls, and the scenery are spectacular. And don't let the soreheads dissuade you from going to Top of the Rock because of the "$10 parking fee", as as what was mentioned previously, they give you a voucher in which you can redeem the 10 bucks on other items at the location.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #7
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
cAnd don't let the soreheads dissuade you from going to Top of the Rock because of the "$10 parking fee", as as what was mentioned previously, they give you a voucher in which you can redeem the 10 bucks on other items at the location.
FYI, Nobody told this "sorehead" anything about a voucher to be used on other items...
Old 07-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
FYI, Nobody told this "sorehead" anything about a voucher to be used on other items...
Don't know if the voucher is mentioned on the website but they told us at the gate.

Closed Thread