1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > 1Branson.com Welcome & Board How-to's

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
buckskindaze

shindigs - previously gillies restaurant

Gillies restaurant next to gillies theater where the group SIXX performs is under new ownership with bob womach and it is a wonderful place to go hang out and have a burger or a drink. on the weekends there is live music and a dance floor - its a super place for the whole family. I heard that they have the BEST burgers in town.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

I have heard nothing but good things about Shindigs, great BBQ.. Have not tried it yet, but I will..
Old 06-06-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskindaze View Post
Gillies restaurant next to gillies theater where the group SIXX performs is under new ownership with bob womach and it is a wonderful place to go hang out and have a burger or a drink. on the weekends there is live music and a dance floor - its a super place for the whole family. I heard that they have the BEST burgers in town.
Thanks for helping spread the word about this great new restaurant. Branson Cutie told me about it and said they had very good BBQ. Since we are both "KC BBQ Snobs" gals, I had to try it.

Their ribs are great, the best in Branson. We had one of our "Out-To-Lunch-Bunch" luncheons there and many different items were tried and all got very favorable comments. Jason, who is a great server, introduced me to their chef, Shawn, and he has some ideas on some new items that sound delicious. We have made this place a must on all of our trips.

Is hard for a new restaurant to get the word out and I haven't seen much advertising, so hope everyone that tries it, passes the word around.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 06-07-2015, 08:05 AM   #4
kansashusker
Super Ultra Member

We attended the luncheon that was held at Shindig's. One of us had the brisket and one the pulled pork and we were both happy with our selection. And, I agree with Show Gal, our server was great.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #5
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Here is their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/bransonshindigs
Old 06-09-2015, 02:59 PM   #6
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
It's on my "must try" list for July! I think we'll try it first, before the Massave Meatball to avoid the possibility of the newest FFF joint adversely effecting my system for a couple days precluding me from enjoying Shindigs!
Probably a good idea!

Closed Thread