1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Eureka Springs Arkansas

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 02:50 PM   #1
bulletproof

Looking for a Sportsbar this weekend

As title says, My friends and I are looking for a sportsbar that will show a Pay-per-view boxing fight this Saturday, May 2, 2015. this fight is Mayweather and Pacquiao as the main event. Anybody knows any bar that usually shows a PPV event? Thank you in advance
Old 04-29-2015, 03:48 PM   #2
bransonframer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
As title says, My friends and I are looking for a sportsbar that will show a Pay-per-view boxing fight this Saturday, May 2, 2015. this fight is Mayweather and Pacquiao as the main event. Anybody knows any bar that usually shows a PPV event? Thank you in advance
I'd check with Time Out Sports Bar first. After that, Buffalo Wild Wings on The Landing... maybe Old Chicago, also on The Landing. Beyond that, it'd probably just be a shot in the dark.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:21 PM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bransonframer View Post
I'd check with Time Out Sports Bar first. After that, Buffalo Wild Wings on The Landing... maybe Old Chicago, also on The Landing. Beyond that, it'd probably just be a shot in the dark.
Just checking -- this section is the Eureka Springs forum. Are you looking for a sports bar in ES or in Branson?
Old 04-29-2015, 07:02 PM   #4
bransonframer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Just checking -- this section is the Eureka Springs forum. Are you looking for a sports bar in ES or in Branson?
Oops... didn't notice that. If that's the case, then I have no thoughts on the matter.

Closed Thread