1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 10:02 AM   #1
Branson Addict

Question Adoration Parade Information

I need some information on the Adoration Parade in Branson on December 7. We are going to be in town on that date and we were thinking of attending the parade and lighting ceremony. I need the following info.
1. What time does the parade start?
2. What time does the lighting ceremonies start?
3. What is the parade route?
4. Where is the best place to view the parade?
5. Where is the best place to park? (easy in/easy out)
6. Any other information that will be helpful?

THANKS FROM BRANSON ADDICT
Old 10-13-2003, 11:14 AM   #2
Branson Mom
Just me

Branson Dad just got home for lunch, so I can post more later. Here is the information from the Chamber of Commerce Website http://www.explorebranson.com. It should answer some of your questions.

Adoration Parade
The 2003 Adoration Parade will be held, Sunday, December 7, 2003 in Historical Downtown Branson. Pre-parade activities begin at about 4:00p.m. with the parade beginning immediately following the lighting of the nativity scene - approximately 5:30 p.m.
In its 55th year, the Adoration Parade has been delighting residents and visitors alike with the parade and ceremonies held in Historic Downtown Branson. One of the largest and most popular holiday events in the Ozarks, this evening parade takes place along a mile-long parade route that begins in the heart of downtown. The parade features dozens of marching bands, floats and other festive entries. It is truly a slice of nostalgic Americana with children gleefully watching each entry go by.
Thousands attend the festivities each year to view the parade and lighting of the enormous nativity scene situated high atop Mount Branson. The display is illuminated in true Branson style - to a stirring musical accompaniment. The nativity scene, with figures up to 40 feet tall, overlooks the downtown area.

For more information call 800-214-3661 or email info@bransoncvb.com
Old 10-13-2003, 11:50 AM   #3
Branson Addict

Smile THANK YOU BRANSON MOM

Thank you very much for the information and the other Web sites. This information goes a long way in helping us plan for that weekend in Branson.

THANKS FROM BRANSON ADDICT
Old 10-13-2003, 12:05 PM   #4
k-2
Ultra Member

We never get to Branson when the parade takes place or after. I sure wish someone would try to take a picture of the Nativity Scene and try to post it here for us that can't get there to see it. I know it might be to dark to show up--but maybe someone will have good luck with their camera.

Closed Thread