1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 07:12 PM   #1
JUDITH

Leaves

Well 3 more days to go, how are the leaves doing??? Our's up here are going to be very dull and brown because we were soooooooooo dry this summer.

Old 10-10-2002, 07:24 PM   #2
Grands
Branson's "Biggest" fan

Hey, I am excited for you!

There were no colors when we arrived last week, but when we drove over to Top of the Rock yesterday there was a little color. Lots of brown. I am not sure if we got rain at the right time for much color. It takes some cold for the color to show up. So hopefully you will have some before you leave.
Iva
Old 10-10-2002, 08:00 PM   #3
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

I posted you a picture in your other thread about the leaves....still green here on a Latitude slightly north of Branson....and they say if we dont get tons of rain here in the next few days.......the leaves are going to fall before they get colorful...soooooooo dry.

And...weather is not in fav of rain....a little bit on Saturday as the front goes through......and its gonna be terribly windy on Sat afternoon........and blow lots of leaves off.....green.

And...next week they show alittle shower about Thursday...temps dipping Sunday and Monday...to HARD FREEZE at night....and 60s during the day......heating up to 70s after that....good weather for folks wanting to go on vacation...not good for color.........

hehehe.....did you need all this....nawwwwwwwwwww....there I go running off at the mouth again..........
Old 10-10-2002, 08:08 PM   #4
JUDITH

Thank you Iva!!!!

Awwwww, Pris ya know I love that rambling!!!!!!!!

Old 10-10-2002, 09:12 PM   #5
ggh
Super User

well...

I haven't driven to Branson this week, but I have done some driving around here, and while the trees aren't all broke out in color, and the hills aren't covered with a colorful backdrop of fall colors, there are some really pretty trees out and about.

Be sure to check out the fall sunsets too - they have been GORGEOUS the past couple nights, the clouds look like orange drifts of snow, -- keep your eyes open!
Old 10-10-2002, 10:40 PM   #6
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Quote:
Originally posted by JUDITH
Thank you Iva!!!!

Awwwww, Pris ya know I love that rambling!!!!!!!!
hehe.......how much ya wanna bet the "you know who" will come and quote me saying I was running off at the mouth......hehehehe....I thot about changing it to avoid the irratation of it all.........hehehehhehehhe....then I thot....ah hell why not leave, it.....the more we fuss the more people there are that log on to see me fussing...............hehehehehehhe......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot.......))))))))))))hugsssssss
Old 10-11-2002, 08:13 AM   #7
Branson Mom
Just me

Not a whole lot of color yet. There are a few spots that are starting to color up. One spot in particular I've noticed is on Hwy. 65 around Hwy. BB, just North of Branson, very pretty. I don't know if we got enough rain to have a spectacular show this year, but it will still be pretty. I'm sure there will be a lot more color by next week. Have a great trip!!

Closed Thread