1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Living in Branson > Local Branson / Tri-Lakes Area Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
justcallmeriss

Branson Plaza Motel problems

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/1584555001

Does anyone know if this is locally owned? I feel for the folks living there. I also hope they don't take the infestation with them to their next abode.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Well, if they were long term residents...which it sounds like they were...unless they washed ALL their posessions...clothing, toiletries, suitcases...with the proper chemicals...you can be GUARANTEES that they have taken these pests with them to their next abode...

This is something I really detest...this is how widespread infestations of these pests are spread...people just pack up and go to some other motel...hotel...B&B, ABB, etc....and RE-infest THAT place...a vicious, seemingly endless cycle...the only way to prevent this sort of thing is for the Health Dept to (temporarily) impound, and confiscate, then disinfect ALL possessions of all the guests at an infested motel...and return them along with the BILL to be paid for the retrieval of ones property. Not an ideal action plan, but one I feel is the only way to prevent the spread and re-infestation of yet more places of abode.
Old 06-30-2019, 10:35 PM   #3
mikee

Bug infestation

Very good information. hope the health dept. reads this. Might be a great idea for someone in Branson to call the local Health Dept. and give them this information, which they should already know and follow through with the disinfection process. Pretty short notice given to the people to find a new place to live.

Closed Thread