1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
IrishTexan
Member in good standing

Eat @ Chesters!!!!!

Once again, Chesters was excellent. Tried the Mac & Cheese for an appetizer, OH MY GOSH, BEST I've EVER had!!
Jeramy Stuffed was outstanding.. Think that's my fave.. & the kids love their P.B.& J with the crust cut off. Actually had to wait 15 min for a seat today @ 2PM.. First time ever.. Word is getting out!!!!! Best of luck to you guys!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
cjnhrt

My little family went to Chester's for supper/dinner last night and it was absolutely fabulous (as always)! We ordered the Mariachi burger and split it and my DS got the grilled cheese and fries. We also ordered the homemade beer battered mushrooms and they are BY FAR the best I have had since moving to Branson! Lastly, the bread pudding is to die for! I am not a bread pudding eater, but I will eat theirs every day of the week!! Thanks, Chester's for being open in the evenings now!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
midnite_cruzer
Sportin' the 'stache.

Everyone in this forum that goes to that place raves about it like it’s the second coming. I guess I’ll have to try it out. I think I know where it is. Isn’t it the former Hillbilly Inn Buffet?
"Before many years a railway will find its way yonder. Then many will come, and the beautiful hills that have been my strength and peace will become the haunt of idlers and a place of revelry. I am glad that I shall not be here."
Old 08-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
ggh
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite_cruzer View Post
Everyone in this forum that goes to that place raves about it like itís the second coming. I guess Iíll have to try it out. I think I know where it is. Isnít it the former Hillbilly Inn Buffet?
Yes, that's where it is. Great little hole in the wall type spot, fantasic view from the back room, great service, and good old fashioned home cookin' like Momma (or Grandma) use to do. So often these days, restaurants cook from mixes and frozen precooked foods - you won't find that at Chesters - they make their own kraut from scratch, and cut their own fruits and veggies. IT IS yummy!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
midnite_cruzer
Sportin' the 'stache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggh View Post
they make their own kraut from scratch
Homemade kraut??
"Before many years a railway will find its way yonder. Then many will come, and the beautiful hills that have been my strength and peace will become the haunt of idlers and a place of revelry. I am glad that I shall not be here."
Old 08-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Homemade kraut??
jist shudup about it and go...........i think you'll be pretty surprised........if not i will be.......

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 08-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
jist shudup about it and go...........i think you'll be pretty surprised........if not i will be.......
Hey Zach, you have a way with words.

Hard to convince some of these people how great everything is. Just wait until they try that homemade sauerkraut on that yummy Reuben.

Think I will "jist shudup now".
Old 08-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
firefly333

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOW GAL View Post
Hey Zach, you have a way with words.

Hard to convince some of these people how great everything is. Just wait until they try that homemade sauerkraut on that yummy Reuben.

Think I will "jist shudup now".
.... now that ain't going to happen lol.

Doesnt even sound good to me. Im guessing that pig and cheese burger isnt a hamburger, they put pork on it? that sounds good to me and the chicken and the ..

do they have any desserts?? didnt see anything on the menu
Old 08-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
.... now that ain't going to happen lol.

Doesnt even sound good to me. Im guessing that pig and cheese burger isnt a hamburger, they put pork on it? that sounds good to me and the chicken and the ..

do they have any desserts?? didnt see anything on the menu
The Pig and Cheese is bacon and cheddar cheese and the clucker is
fried egg and cheddar cheese.

Nobody ever has room for dessert; however, they have a bread pudding that is out-of-this-world. It is actually more like a gooey, delicious cinnamon roll than bread pudding. I don't care for bread pudding, as others know it, but this one is a favorite of mine.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOW GAL View Post
The Pig and Cheese is bacon and cheddar cheese and the clucker is
fried egg and cheddar cheese.

Nobody ever has room for dessert; however, they have a bread pudding that is out-of-this-world. It is actually more like a gooey, delicious cinnamon roll than bread pudding. I don't care for bread pudding, as others know it, but this one is a favorite of mine.
me too! me too! i detest bread pudding ....but like SHOW GAL says, it's like an gooey, delicious sin amon roll.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 08-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
midnite_cruzer
Sportin' the 'stache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
jist shudup about it and go......
Guess I'll jist hafta shudup and go!!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
ATTA BOY
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #13
SweetTater78
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!!!

Jeramy's mac & cheese is a food group!!! Got to meet him last Saturday at lunch...super nice guy!! Every time we go to Branson, I have a "Mac & Cheese Fund" stashed away in my wallet LOL! Love it, love it, love it!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
.... you're just cool midnite cruzer....ya really are...

Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 08-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
firefly333

Well, I think we gotta do mac and cheese and the dessert, even if we split it.

I was looking at the eatatchester's site and couldnt find any dessert and thought people mentioned it here. Sounds yummy. They can just put me in a wheelbarrow and roll me out.

Closed Thread