1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #16
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

It would be a shame if it is really that nice inside and a quality attraction inside.... with all of the "loud" exterior!

I for one will wait until I hear from RJ and Branson Cutie and see what they think about it..
Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #17
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
It would be a shame if it is really that nice inside and a quality attraction inside.... with all of the "loud" exterior!

I for one will wait until I hear from RJ and Branson Cutie and see what they think about it..
I really like the Pigeon Forge exterior better. But I guess with not owning the building they couldn't tear it down to start over.
I'll bet you a cold one that there still would be the same complaints though. It isn't really the building, and exterior decor that draws the hate and fear. It's the name!
Old 06-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #18
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
I'll bet you a cold one that there still would be the same complaints though. It isn't really the building, and exterior decor that draws the hate and fear. It's the name!
Exactly! I have to admit, I was initially put off by the name and association of all that rag entails. However, I finally decide to adopt the wait-and-see attitude. I'm glad I did. Because the more I see and read, the more intrigued I am. It really looks to be a rather interesting venture, and I'm finding myself quite interested in checking it out. And not just because I sell tickets, but because *I* want to see it.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #19
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

From the video I can see me spending a lot of time at the degrees of seperation screen. I remember a guy that used to be a guest on a radio show playing "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". Loved that segment, and found it very interesting.
Then there's a liens, and Big Foot. Gotta be a bunch of fun!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #20
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
From the video I can see me spending a lot of time at the degrees of seperation screen. I remember a guy that used to be a guest on a radio show playing "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". Loved that segment, and found it very interesting.
Then there's a liens, and Big Foot. Gotta be a bunch of fun!
Interesting thing about that "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"...as it turns out, Kevin Bacon IS INDEED a sixth cousin of mine...maybe 1x or 2x removed. But still. LOL!!

Closed Thread