1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Showboat Branson Belle Christmas show?

Has anyone been on the Bell recently? Do they now have a Christmas themed show, or is it the regular show? We're coming to Branson this week, and the Belle is on our schedule for Saturday evening.
The regular show was very entertaining, in spite of my doubts. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, but am hoping for something to keep up the Christmas spirit that I'm sure we will be in after the Moon River Christmas Variety Show Thursday, and an afternoon and evening at SDC on Friday.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
OkieAnon

email from SDC advertising the Belle's Christmas

emcee-- magician Christopher James
sing a long to classic Christmas hits by the ShowMen, including Let It Snow, Jingle Bells, Carol of the bells, O Holy Night and more.
Aerial violinist Janice Martin performs God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, The Hallelujah Chorus and the Nutcracker to name a few.

Last edited by OkieAnon; 11-29-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Yes, the show has a lot of Christmas in it, along with some of the regular things from Christopher.
The Showmen were fantastic. From their opening medley of Christmas songs done in their "boy band" style to their joining Janis Martin in a beautify done, incredible version of Oh Holy Night.
Janis Martin is an amazing musical talent. A great violinist, and pianist, along with a beautiful singing voice. Then to add to all that, her thrilling aerialist acts are equally entertaining. All from a young lady who is a very proud, and patriotic American, and U.S. Army veteran!!!
Finally, what can I say about Christopher? Comedian, magician, and all around great entertainer!

As you may have read earlier this year, I was very critical of the new show when it was announced. We now have seen it twice. the regular show, and the Christmas show. I can only say that I could not have been more wrong in my first impression of the description of the show. It continues to make the Showboat Branson Belle one of our favorite places to be entertained in Branson!!!

Closed Thread