1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
b55olds

go-kart ride stocking stuffers

Hi just thought I'd pass this along got today

Happy Holidays from The Track Family Fun Parks in Branson!
To help you celebrate, we're offering the best deal of the year on Santa's favorite gift, go-kart tickets! For only $12, you get 20 go-kart tickets you can redeem anytime in 2005 (this is 60% off regular price!) in a festive Stocking Stuffer envelope. Order them online now at www.bransontracks.com/offers and receive FREE SHIPPING! Whether you have a 2004 Go-Card or not, this is the lowest price of the year on Track go-kart rides. There is a limit of 6 Track Stocking Packs per household; order by December 17 to ensure Christmas Eve delivery.What's New in 2005
Actually, this is one of your last chances to buy "tickets" for The Track. As we enter our 25th season next year, we are making some significant changes in the way we sell tickets...we're not going to. The 21st century and technology have motivated us to take our ticketing to a new level. No more handfuls or pursefuls of tickets...just a slick little plastic card that can be used on all our rides and arcade games.Of course, all tickets from previous years will be redeemable for card credits. The new system should be ready to go at the beginning of March. For now, just keep using regular tickets. We'll send along more exciting details as 2005 gets underway! Until then, don't forget about your little elves when it comes time to fill the stockings!Order your Track Stocking Packs now!http://www.mailmentum.com/l.aspx?l=g...nd4hemd67Craig WescottVice-President, The Trackswww.bransontracks.com
Old 11-18-2004, 01:09 PM   #2
Branson Mom
Just me

Thanks for sharing!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:54 PM   #3
ggh
Super User

Thank you! I think I'll buy several of these - it makes a GREAT place to go on a cheap date, and dh and I both enjoy it!

Closed Thread