1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
corbrakay

Review: Mountain Music Inn

We stayed there from July 10 - 14. I had never stayed before and really enjoyed it. We stayed in the motel part and the rooms were really clean, the staff was friendly and it was in a good location. Both the indoor and outdoor pools were nice. The hot tub is hard to get in and out of however, there is not a step or anything. Also the breakfast was nothing to get excited about. Just toast, muffins, cereal and waffles. The do have free fresh tea and coffee all day though. When we checked out they gave me a card that had been stamped for each night we stayed and after 10 stamps I get a free night, the card never expires! All in all, I would definitely stay there again!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
isumom5

Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay there. We will be leaving sunday and staying there also. We have stayed there in the past and have always enjoyed it.

Closed Thread