1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 07:54 AM   #1
patticake

Bertie Higgins Key Largo Experience

I want to thank each and everyone that came to see the show. I'm sure most of you were comps. It was an awesome show and we pulled out because of location of theater and it being a time share operation (French Quarter". Many times paying customers were late finding the theater, ticket booth closed a few minutes after 8:00 PM. We made so many friends in the short time, (all the techs, stage hands, gift shop, snack bar, cafe and mall shop owners). Will miss them all. I could not cancel the ads in the newspaper or TV because of the holiday. Any advance ticket sales should be refunded, we did not receive any of those sales. We are entertaining offers from other theaters, that are in the entertainment business. News travel fast in Branson!!!! We started getting calls early Sunday AM. Will keep in touch with all the people in Branson. We will let everyone know in advance what our plans are. At present we are going to fulfill engagements on the road and our cruise tours. Go to www.bertiehiggins.com and sign up. Again thanks to one and all that supported the show. The 60's are still there, go see a great show and support the hard working kids in this production.
God Bless all,
Warren and Patti
Old 07-05-2006, 08:19 AM   #2
KJN
Super Ultra Member

We were sorry to see that your show had closed. We're in Branson now and had planned to see it. Maybe some other year.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

I'm sorry that it wasn't said before this: That Bertie wasnt with the Time Share Group that fills the seats.........

Might have shed a whole new light on the show itself.

Sorry Warren.........please, stay with the board.

Closed Thread