1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 10:57 PM   #1
amy129

Does this hotel exist?

We are looking for a hotel in the Branson area that allows pets (1 small dog), that has outside room entry, AND a nice size indoor pool (not a waterpark). Does this exist? I have found a couple, but the pool is so tiny.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by amy129; 06-22-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-23-2019, 04:06 PM   #2
teacherkim
Super Ultra Member

What used to be the LaQuinta has all those things. I think it's a Quality Inn now. Music City Center.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:50 PM   #3
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
What used to be the LaQuinta has all those things. I think it's a Quality Inn now. Music City Center.
Yes, Quality Inn looks like a very attractive rate on Choice Motels as well. Pet policy is first two, under 100 pounds free.
We stayed there often when it was LaQuinta. Nice place for the money, and very convenient.
Note, pool view rooms do not have outside entry. They are in the pool building. But plenty of outside access rooms in other buildings.
https://www.choicehotels.com/missour...rates?brand=CI
Old 06-27-2019, 09:03 AM   #4
OkieAnon

The Quality Inn on 76 across the road from where the Baldknobbers used to be I think took pets they have outside entry's and while wouldn't classify either as large they do have two pools one indoor and one outdoor.

another option might be the Hotel Grand Victorian this is where we have stayed with our small dog the last few years, it doesn't have outside entry's but the pet rooms are on the ground floor and the rooms do have doors that open onto outside balcony area's. They have indoor and outdoor pools, for a hotel i'd say the indoor one is fairly good sized.

Closed Thread