1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Events

Old 06-18-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
otterchaos

June-July 2019 Firework Displays

It's almost time for my favorite holiday and I'm headed to Branson this weekend to kick it off! The Branson Ferris Wheel is having a firework display Friday June 21 with "Boomapalooza"! They are advertising as, "Come out Friday from 5-11 p.m. for music by country music star, Coffey Anderson, Mile Zero, and the Tribute Theatre Band!" -I love fireworks and I'd love to hear about other displays that will be going on this season and the best vantage points to view them!

(Looks like the fireworks are shot across the street/south of the ferris wheel. I'm not sure where I'll be staying. Parking/Walking is sometimes an issue for me as I was hurt in a bad fall while hiking.)

Last edited by otterchaos; 06-18-2019 at 09:29 AM.
otterchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:28 AM   #2
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterchaos View Post
It's almost time for my favorite holiday and I'm headed to Branson this weekend to kick it off! The Branson Ferris Wheel is having a firework display Friday June 21 with "Boomapalooza"! They are advertising as, "Come out Friday from 5-11 p.m. for music by country music star, Coffey Anderson, Mile Zero, and the Tribute Theatre Band!" -I love fireworks and I'd love to hear about other displays that will be going on this season and the best vantage points to view them!

(Looks like the fireworks are shot across the street/south of the ferris wheel. I'm not sure where I'll be staying. Parking/Walking is sometimes an issue for me as I was hurt in a bad fall while hiking.)
Appreciate the info Otter, sounds like a good event.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
DalmatianDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:11 PM   #3
otterchaos

School of the Ozarks: June 30

From the Keeter Center: College of the Ozarks will host its 30th annual Honor America Celebration on campus Sunday, June 30, 2019. The public is invited to attend this free event, and guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs.

Schedule of events:

5:30 - 7:45 p.m. Festivities begin with an old-fashioned, barbeque picnic. Guests may purchase barbeque sandwich meals or items al a carte. Food service closes promptly at 7:45 p.m. for a patriotic program.

5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Children's activities will include face painting, balloons, and a craft area where guests can make a thank-you card for Veterans.

6 p.m. - Musical acts take the stage and feature some of the area's best acts. Featured entertainment will include the music of Boxen, The Hunt Family Band, and the unique harmonies of AYO Voices of Glory.

8:30 p.m. - The patriotic program is a well-loved tradition and includes the presentation of the colors. The Hard Work U. Concert Band will perform a patriotic program and provide the musical backdrop for the fireworks display that concludes the event.
otterchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:09 AM   #4
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

The Landing Celebration

Suselit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:48 PM   #5
Diane1611
Missing Branson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
If you're going to this display, better get there early (like in the early afternoon) to get a parking space. We attempted to go to this a few years ago and would have had to park way behind the strip mall north of Belk's.
Diane1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:12 PM   #6
soxster
Super Ultra Member

full moon with fireworks

Nice evening on the lake tonight. Great sunset and beautiful full moon rise what a combo. Big cedar shot off a huge fireworks display and our angle on the lake put it just under the rising full moon. It was a triple delight....... Awesome and a first for me (fireworks under a full large rising moon). I wish I could have got a video, that would have been a commercial in the making.

Last edited by soxster; 07-17-2019 at 06:40 AM.
soxster is offline   Reply With Quote