1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Eureka Springs Arkansas

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 11:49 PM   #1
LeeLee

Thumbs up Overnight in Eureka

We stayed MOnday night in Eureka and really enjoyed it. I hadn't been there since I was a kid in the 70's. We stayed at the Alpine Lodge, their website is <a href> http://www.eureka-net.com/alpine/ </a href> . The room was clean and nice with a jacuzzi and it was only 49.99 a night! The motel looked like a doll house, it was very pretty. The sink wouldn't drain right, and the carpet needed cleaning, but other than that it was very nice. We ate at The Smokehouse where they have biscuits that are about 6 inches across!!!! They were really good and so was the gravy and ham steak. We shopped a bit then went to Branson. We really enjoyed Eureka Springs. It made me think of Branson many moons ago before it got so big and commercialized.
LeeLee

Closed Thread