1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
WildfireFan
WildfireFan

Zipline help!

I need some help choosing a zipline. We are visiting Branson September 2nd thru 6th - myself and my two daughters (14 and 12). None of us have ever ziplined, but I've always wanted to try it. I noticed there's several companies in Branson, so I'm looking for suggestions as to which one we should choose. Price is important, and I'd like the tour to have more than one zipline with a scenic view.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Lindsey
Ultra Member

my kids have gift certificate to the one that is just north of branson . . . . however, they have not been able to locate the ENTRANCE off of 65 hwy!! there are plenty of billboards in the area suggesting that there is an entrance somewhere . . . . but exactly WHERE? if they ever find the entrance (it can be seen from the highway) and complete the zipline, i will send out a report!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildfireFan View Post
I need some help choosing a zipline. We are visiting Branson September 2nd thru 6th - myself and my two daughters (14 and 12). None of us have ever ziplined, but I've always wanted to try it. I noticed there's several companies in Branson, so I'm looking for suggestions as to which one we should choose. Price is important, and I'd like the tour to have more than one zipline with a scenic view.
Here are the various zipline threads with links to websites for more info.
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t54238.html
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t56347.html
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t54016.html
Old 07-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #4
mikee

Smile

IF YOU ARE GOING NORTH ON 65 FROM BRANSON GO DOWN THE BIG HILL AND HALF WAY UP THE NEXT HILL WHERE THE ZIP LINE TOWERS ARE. THE ROAD IF RIGHT THERE. IT IS GRAVEL NOW, BUT JUST A SHORT WAY DOWN AND PART IS ALREADY PAVED. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE NORTH YOU PASS THE TOWERS, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL AND MAKE A U TURN AND GO BACK UP THE HILL TO THE TOWERS. I WAS THERE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE .
Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee View Post
IF YOU ARE GOING NORTH ON 65 FROM BRANSON GO DOWN THE BIG HILL AND HALF WAY UP THE NEXT HILL WHERE THE ZIP LINE TOWERS ARE. THE ROAD IF RIGHT THERE. IT IS GRAVEL NOW, BUT JUST A SHORT WAY DOWN AND PART IS ALREADY PAVED. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE NORTH YOU PASS THE TOWERS, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL AND MAKE A U TURN AND GO BACK UP THE HILL TO THE TOWERS. I WAS THERE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE .
This is taken going south on 65 so the entrance is on the other side. I thought maybe the billboards might help for a heads up. You can see the orange cones on the entrance under the first billboard. I left the one picture large so you could see better.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Lindsey
Ultra Member

AHA!!!! will tell kids to look for the orange cones!! THANKS for the photo and info!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Cindy
IMRKTSTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildfireFan View Post
I work with the Branson Zipline & Canopy Tours located on US Hwy 65. It's north of Branson about 7 miles. Our Canopy Tours are great for the family and there is a family pass for the Flying Prospector Canopy Tour. It's a guided interactive tour in the outdoors and if you go to BransonZiplineBlog.com you can see a lot of pictures to help get a feel for the experience and the fun.

Sorry everyone is having a hard time finding the entrance. Currently MoDot is not allowing us to put any signage (even directional) at the turn off from Hwy 65.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
phillip3225
Branson Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
AHA!!!! will tell kids to look for the orange cones!! THANKS for the photo and info!!!!
Also if your headed north, it is maybe 30 yard after the guard rail ends.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #9
justgohogs

You've gotta try the Extreme Zip-Rider at Shepherd of the Hills. It launches from just under the Observation Deck on the tower and it's incredibly cool!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #10
littleg
Super Ultra Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgohogs View Post
You've gotta try the Extreme Zip-Rider at Shepherd of the Hills. It launches from just under the Observation Deck on the tower and it's incredibly cool!
Can't find a website,colud you give me price?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleg View Post
Can't find a website,colud you give me price?
There's more info posted earlier in a previous thread (see post #3 for the links); Vigilante Zipline is part of Shepherd of the Hills.

http://www.bransonshows.com/activity...derTickets.cfm

Closed Thread