1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 01:08 PM   #1
Jerm
Super Ultra Member

The Incredible Pizza Company in Springfield

My family and I went to the Incredible Pizza Company for the first time yesterday to celebrate my nephews birthday. The place is HUGE. We were told that it can hold 2,000 people. We had no wait at all going in. There are different themed rooms that you can select to eat in, one is a place where you fill like you are in a drive in movie and you can watch whatever film they are playing, yesterday is was Casablanca. Another room looks like a gymnasium, they had a family room, and then a 50's themed room. We sat in the gymnasium. It was really neat! You pay are you enter the place. It was only $5.95 per person for an all you can eat pizza buffet, salad bar, dessert bar, pasta bar, another small section had baked potatos and all the toppings along with other non-pizza related items. There is an additional .25 charge for drinks. The pizza was VERY good but different. My sister was surprised when she bit into her pizza and mustard came out. After further thought we decided it was Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. It was very good!! I also tried BBQ Chicken pizza, and Hot Wing pizza. They had those strange flavors as well as the traditional tastes, like pepperoni, hamburger, etc. After we ate we went to the game area that included a go cart track, bumper car area, mini golf, and lots of video games and virtual games. I played a skiing game that you had to operate with your feet, my person crashed and burned, lol You buy a credit card type thing and then you swipe it at all of the games. It was also nice because at the go cart track you sign up and in place of having to stand there and wait you are given a buzzer that makes a noise or vibrates when it is your turn to load into your car. There was a 45 minute wait when we were there but because of the buzzer thing we went on a did other things and then came back when we were suppossed to, it made the time fly by. This is a very neat place and I would recommend it to everyone and by the looks of the HUGE crowd that was there several others think it is pretty neat as well.

Last edited by Jerm; 03-30-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:48 PM   #2
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Thank you for your review, Jerm.
I have wondered about that place.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:36 PM   #3
Grands
Branson's "Biggest" fan

Reminder from the coupon queen.

Dont' forget the familymarketplace has a 5.00 game coupon in it so far each month since they have opened. You can go there online as well.
http://www.familymarketplace.com/famindex.html
Old 03-30-2003, 03:43 PM   #4
Quilter

Where abouts is this pizza place in Sprinfield?
Old 03-30-2003, 03:44 PM   #5
Quilter

Sorry for the typo...Springfield
Old 03-30-2003, 03:45 PM   #6
scissortail
~*~*~*~*~*~

That sounds like the kind of place that would go over well in Branson!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:58 PM   #7
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

I believe it is south of Bass Pro Shops.

I think it is just south of Bass Pro on Campbell and in the same general facinity as Krispy Kreme and LaMar's Donut shops.

Grands, correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-30-2003, 04:11 PM   #8
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Yes, you are right, VBeason. It is where Hastings used to be. Next to a Party Store...and on the same side of the street - Campbell - as the donut places you mentioned...but before you cross Battlefield. So if you see LaMars and Krispy Kreme..you have gone too far on Campbell.
Old 03-30-2003, 04:16 PM   #9
Grands
Branson's "Biggest" fan

Here's their website.

http://www.incrediblepizza.com/

Closed Thread