1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Eureka Springs Arkansas

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 10:57 PM   #1
Eureka Spgs Mag

Smile BIG "Thank You"

Greetings from your neighbor down in Eureka. Just wanted to thank Basil for this new section on the message board. I really hope everyone will help direct tourists down our way for an exciting side-trip from Branson. If you have ANY Eureka related questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

WELCOME Eureka Springs Mag. Thanks for logging on....we will love to hear all about Eureka Springs.

This is a wonderful message board, and there are so many folks who are so informed, to help tourists. Thanks for coming on board, ........can't wait to hear all about the magic of Eureka Springs.

Old 01-31-2003, 11:20 PM   #3
Grands
Branson's "Biggest" fan

Welcome!

Most of us here are ready to find out about new things we can do and try around Branson. Please keep us updated on the things we would enjoy coming to see and do in your area. Basil is the best at allowing us to share our love of Branson and now Eureka Springs.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:42 AM   #4
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

Welcome -- Eureka Springs is our 2nd favorite destination when in the area.

We usually always plan a day trip to Eureka when we are in the Branson area and this year maybe doing an entire weekend or at least a couple of days in the area. Haven't done that for a while so may have to do that.

Keep us posted on happenings in the area!
Old 02-03-2003, 10:09 AM   #5
paradisedrifter
Super Ultra Member

I have always loved Branson and Eureka Springs. Eureka Springs is a very beautiful place. We have made many trips to both areas.

Carolyn
Old 02-05-2003, 07:51 PM   #6
Churchdeacon

Lightbulb I love that show in Eureka Springs...

There is a young man down there that does a fantastic show.

He is very funny, and ambitious, he does magic and illusions in his show - I can't remember his name but he looked like he was in his 20's I know he wasn't that Bart character...

Whats his name - is was a great show, I would love to see it again!
Old 02-09-2003, 09:31 PM   #7
Eureka Spgs Mag

"The Mysteries of Magic"

Very funny you should ask about the magic show-as I am lucky enough to work there. You must come to Eureka often, as you know that "the Bart character" (Bart Rockett) had performed in Eureka before moving on. The show you must have seen is "The Mysteries of Magic" and we are about to start our third year. Each year we have been blessed to see a steady increase in attendace, and can't wait to see what 2003 brings. The show is great, clean, family fun. While it doesn't have all the fancy expensive illusions like Sean-Paul's "The World of Magic" or John Gabriels old show at the Majestic, our show makes up for it in presentation and audience interaction.

Also, another new great show in Eureka entering it's third season is Mike Bishop's afternoon show at "The Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down" Mike and his wife take to the stage with a band that plays two hours of great music. Ya'll come on down and see us.
Old 02-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #8
Churchdeacon

YES THAT IS THE SHOW!!!

The mysteries of Magic!!!

Great show, Very entertianing!

Do you have a web site with your schedule?

I love Eureka Springs - LOCAL FLAVOR - is our favorite restaurant - and the shops are wonderful - I actually enjoy shopping with my wife there!

But that magic show - I think - has the potential to become the best thing about the town.
Old 03-03-2003, 10:45 PM   #9
Eureka Spgs Mag

Smile Website

Yes, the magic show has a website. It can be found at EurekaSprings.com then go to "attractions". There is also another website for the mysteries of magic--it is www.mysteriesofmagic.com

If you go to the second one you can participate in a magic trick online. It is fast and free, and a real mind puzzler. Most people try the trick about a dozen times or so. To find it, go to the mysteriesofmagic.com---then go to "Shop" --then go to "Learn a Trick" Just a few clicks away from free fun.

Closed Thread