1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
bransonframer
Super Ultra Member

Hollister Pizza Company

The Hollister Pizza Company will have its grand opening tomorrow (Thursday 5/29). The hours are to be 11:00am to 9:00pm. They have had a couple of days of private soft opening, but I'd still expect some kinks through the weekend and all should be running smooth by next week.

They will have a lunch buffet. I'm not sure about the rest of the day.

The buffet will have pastas, salads, and soups, as well as Pizza.

In addition there will be a party room for you to reserve for kids birthday parties. In this room (it appears to be entirely enclosed to be sound deadened), there will be 11 small TVs with 11 X-Box units (linked by network) as well for the kids to play video games and eat pizza. A pretty dang cool idea if you ask me.

I think this will be a great addition to the area. It will be a nice replacement for the old Spirit Shop Pizza buffet we all loved so much.

It is located in The Hollister Town Plaza which is off of the interchange on the Southwest corner with Harter House Grocery, Cody's C-Store, McDonalds, and others.

Enjoy!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
bransonframer
Super Ultra Member

Closed

Well, they gave it a shot but, Hollister Pizza Company is now closed. I'm sure there is more than one factor to their closing. But I just thought I'd pass it along if anyone was planning on trying it some day.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:09 AM   #3
SemperFly
Super Ultra Member

That is too bad, we used to take the kids there after basketball games a lot. It wasnt the greatest, but it was decent.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Is anything open in that center now besides Harter House, the convenience store, the bank, and McDonald's?
Old 07-16-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
bransonframer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Is anything open in that center now besides Harter House, the convenience store, the bank, and McDonald's?
There is Davis Cellular (Verizon affiliate), Southern Missouri Natural Gas (utility offices), PostNet (sort of a small-scale FedEx/Kinko's), H&R Block (during tax season) and some custom picture framing outfit in the strip center. I hear rumors of a couple of things coming, but not at liberty to disclose that yet, one has been delayed waiting to see if the economy ever recovers, and the other is still in the very early stages of rumor. Also, there is a Subway just up the hill from McDonald's and I think the Jiffy Lube is still open. Then, of course, there is a day-care center behind McDonald's as well. It's not near as desolate as some might think, but the leveling of the Super8 Motel and the closing of Branson Drug were probably the biggest blows (visually), and the hotel they were going to be building there in place of the Super8 (I think a Holiday Inn Express) is also being delayed for economic reasons.

Last edited by bransonframer; 07-16-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Closed Thread