The Apprentice - Celebrity Edition

Most Popular:
1. Lennox Lewis - 3 time heavyweight champ
2. Marilu Henner - Famous "Taxi" driver
3. Nadia Comaneci - Olympic legend
4. Vincent Pastore - Former Soprano
5. Tiffany Fallon - The 2005 Playmate of the Year

http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_App...arol_alt.shtml

Donald Trump returns to New York City with "The Celebrity Apprentice," with an all-star celebrity lineup of candidates. This installment of "The Apprentice," now in its seventh season, changes the game.

Contestants will not be vying for a job with Donald Trump, but the business-savvy celebrity contestants will be working towards a greater goal -- as they raise over a million dollars for their various charities throughout the season. Not only will the final winner be crowned the first 'Celebrity Apprentice,' but he or she will also have the honor of delivering a $250,000 bonus check to their designated charity.

All 14 celebrities will be competing in business-driven tasks around New York City, using their fame along with their proven business acumen to win challenges, while ultimately raising money and awareness for their respective causes.

Just as in the regular "Apprentice," the celebrities will be subjected to long hours, grueling mental challenges, personality clashes, and intense scrutiny -- all without the help of their regular support system of agents, managers, and personal assistants.

Certain tasks encourage the contestants to reach out to their network of celebrity contacts for assistance or donations -- making for entertaining surprise visits by some of the world's biggest stars along the way.

All of the tasks will be judged by Trump and his advisors in the boardroom. Returning back to the boardroom are Trump's children (and colleagues) Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr., alongside longtime Trump Organization employee and "Apprentice" advisor George Ross. In a new twist, the boardroom will feature a "rotating seat," allowing a variety of famous business leaders and industry legends to join Trump in spirited judgment on tasks for the first time in the series.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
NascarDuck3
Beer Bucket Regular

I can't stand Stephen Baldwin ....... but for some reason i want to see him stay on for awhile...he IS entertaining.....but he thinks he's just soooooo damm and he's NOT ...... his brother Alex is

I'm looking forward to this show once again.....like BIG BROTHER, SURVIVOR, DANCING WITH THE FARTS and AMERICAN IDOL are some of our favorite reality programs to watch. GAWD !!! what an exciting life i lead
Old 12-29-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NascarDuck3 View Post
I can't stand Stephen Baldwin ....... but for some reason i want to see him stay on for awhile...he IS entertaining.....but he thinks he's just soooooo damm and he's NOT ...... his brother Alex is

I'm looking forward to this show once again.....like BIG BROTHER, SURVIVOR, DANCING WITH THE FARTS and AMERICAN IDOL are some of our favorite reality programs to watch. GAWD !!! what an exciting life i lead
As the Writer's Strike continues, they are supposed to be moving up the dates for some of the Reality Shows you mentioned.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #4
NascarDuck3
Beer Bucket Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
As the Writer's Strike continues, they are supposed to be moving up the dates for some of the Reality Shows you mentioned.

GREAT NEWS Suselit !!!! tv is gonna be purdy pathetic once football season is over and Nascar doesn't start till Feb.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

ND, you don't think Alec Baldwin is one conceited ARSE????

Trace Atkins will also be on this show.
Neither of us can stand "The Donald"!
.....talk about conceited!
Since Celebrities are on, we may tune in from time to time!
If, for no other reason so we can 'chew' on the donald &
keep a boring winter a bit more interesting!
As for us now, we're about to go nuts, as we totally hate winter!

HELP, get us to the beach & sunshine.......
Old 12-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
NascarDuck3
Beer Bucket Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze2 View Post
ND, you don't think Alec Baldwin is one conceited ARSE????

Trace Atkins will also be on this show.
Neither of us can stand "The Donald"!
.....talk about conceited!
Since Celebrities are on, we may tune in from time to time!
If, for no other reason so we can 'chew' on the donald &
keep a boring winter a bit more interesting!
As for us now, we're about to go nuts, as we totally hate winter!

HELP, get us to the beach & sunshine.......
yeah.... i think AleC is a dipwad too....specially the way he talks to his 11 yr old daughter ! ....... but he's more tolerable than his bro ( not by much though....better looking....yes ) ( like i care )

Winter SUCKS.....i'm watching the airlines and orbitz for our trip to Playa in a couple of months !!! I've also checked out Mikes resort in Branson for this coming year ! looks like a great place to stay rather than dragging the camper down ! { thinking }
Old 12-30-2007, 07:03 AM   #7
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I think I am going to be rooting for Marilu Henner.
She is really into eating healthy and staying fit. She had an interesting series on Fit-TV.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:13 AM   #8
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

WELL...roflol, laughing at the git go here.......
I kind of like the Donald, cause no matter how ''ditzy'' he appears he is one smart snot. And, even if he is a lousy actor/MC, he got where he is for some reason, and I like his guts (getting out there with little TV persona, and having the guts (audacity) to think he is TV material).

Somebody likes him, cause HE'S BACK.

As far as the Baldwins? Didn't Alec say he would leave the country if Geo Bush won the Presidency? Well, now we know along with being a bstrd father, he is a liar.
(along with his hollywoodiecommie pals)

This will be a new twist on this show, and hopefully it will be better than last year....those folks might have had brains but they had NO PERSONALITY...no LOOKS.

I like Henner too....and I've heard she is one shrewd cookie.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:29 AM   #9
Double Mom
Packer Fan

I do like Henner also but I'm watching it for Trace, he's the only reason I'm watching the show!
Old 12-30-2007, 12:59 PM   #10
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Mom View Post
I do like Henner also but I'm watching it for Trace, he's the only reason I'm watching the show!
I'm with ya on Trace, DM!
As for Henner, couldn't care one way or another.
We saw her a few years ago at the State Fair Music Hall
in "Annie Get Your Gun" & have never seen a lead less
prepared for a role than she! Terrible, just terrible!
She's also trying to get on "Dancing With The Stars"!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:03 PM   #11
CHRISTISAM2001
El Grando Branson Lover

Stephen Baldwin directs extreme sports on a Christian tv channel. He also does alot of other different things spreading the Good News. He is sometimes in our Sunday School book (little articles about him). Anyway... I guess he is still doing all of that, I dont know for sure, but I havent heard anything bad about him lately. Of course that could all change!!!

Thanks for the info Suse!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:21 PM   #12
Hunters Friend
V Twins & Vettes

You missed the biggest guest celebrity of them all

Old 12-31-2007, 04:56 AM   #13
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Yeah, those were the days, uh?
Great Music!
But, for me, all the mystery is gone now since Gene Simmons opened his life up for his own show.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:13 AM   #14
Hunters Friend
V Twins & Vettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
Yeah, those were the days, uh?
Great Music!
But, for me, all the mystery is gone now since Gene Simmons opened his life up for his own show.
To a point, but I will congratulate him and Shannon on their great parenting. Obviously, they have done something right. When I heard of the show, I was afraid it was going to be another Osbourne trainwreck. I was pleansantly surprised at how wrong I was.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #15
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Just to remind ya...It's Tonite!

Closed Thread