Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
BlogBot
Blog Master

Post Darren Romeo opens March 12 with area appreciation thru March 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogBot
Branson's Darren Romeo, the magician with the magic voice, opens 2007 season at the Welk Resort Theatre on March 12..., Appreciation rates for Stone & Taney County residents and workers are available thru March 31...The Stage Door Restaurant is also participating in Area Appreciation with a ...
Read the full blog entry.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:53 PM   #2
BransonVisitor

Great Show

Darren,

We know you probably don't read these posts, but wanted to leave one on you. Your show the other night was one of the most professional shows we have ever seen.

The way you weaved your magic with the music was absolutely amazing. The show was so well thought out, that it was over before we knew it.

We did manage to see Kirby Van Burch on our trip. Which was a mistake. You and the Welk Theater get the stamp of approval. My husband and I like to travel and have been to Vegas, NYC & Palm Springs. You show could play in anyone of those cities.

Now that is what I am talking about, when I said people need to step up to the plate. It seemed like we were batting a thousand with bad shows here in town. Thank GOD we hit a home run with your show & SIX.

You guys keep up the great work.

Satisfied Customer.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
MagicTiger1639

Thumbs up Thanks

I'M happy you enjoy the Show... love Darren from his beginnings... I will come over from Germany to see his show in April... please if you like you can write an Review.... for the Branson Award... (He need it ) .... love Barb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BransonVisitor View Post
Darren,

We know you probably don't read these posts, but wanted to leave one on you. Your show the other night was one of the most professional shows we have ever seen.

The way you weaved your magic with the music was absolutely amazing. The show was so well thought out, that it was over before we knew it.

We did manage to see Kirby Van Burch on our trip. Which was a mistake. You and the Welk Theater get the stamp of approval. My husband and I like to travel and have been to Vegas, NYC & Palm Springs. You show could play in anyone of those cities.

Now that is what I am talking about, when I said people need to step up to the plate. It seemed like we were batting a thousand with bad shows here in town. Thank GOD we hit a home run with your show & SIX.

You guys keep up the great work.

Satisfied Customer.

Closed Thread