1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #1
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Silver Dollar City

We're arriving in Branson tomorrow and had plananed to go to SDC on Sunday. The weather looks a little cold and I notice Thanksgiving Day looks warmer. How busy is it on Thanksgiving Day? I assume the weekend would be really busy. We also could go on Wed. the day before Thanksgiving.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:39 AM   #2
rzrbkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJN View Post
We're arriving in Branson tomorrow and had plananed to go to SDC on Sunday. The weather looks a little cold and I notice Thanksgiving Day looks warmer. How busy is it on Thanksgiving Day? I assume the weekend would be really busy. We also could go on Wed. the day before Thanksgiving.
Sundays during the SDC Christmas season always seem to be the least crowded day of the week. Thanksgiving Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all 3 days will be crazy and hard to get around in the park. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is also a great time to go as many people are traveling or home cooking.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #3
bigcujo71

I have found Thanksgiving night to be less crowded than the holiday weekend.
Friday and Saturday should be avoided. way too crowded.
Thanksgiving night is ok.
You can also buy discount tickets at Price Cutter for $45 Thursdays.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #4
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the replies. We felt it was too cold so didn't go today. Going We'd. And maybe Thanksgiving night if it's not too packed.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:17 PM   #5
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJN View Post
Thanks for the replies. We felt it was too cold so didn't go today. Going We'd. And maybe Thanksgiving night if it's not too packed.
I would do the Wednesday before if possible.

Closed Thread