1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
dxn1999

REVIEW: TonyZís Italian Ristorante & Lounge - great food & great service

I took my girlfriend Doris to tonyZ's for her Birthday. The restaurant had very good atmosphere,fancy setting,tablecloths & dean Martin music in the background. Very Italian and romatic. My girlfriend ordered the Lasagna and I ordered the spaghetti with homemade meat sauce w/Italian meat balls.The serving was very large to the point I had to take some home.

The waitress we had was very friendly and nice after telling the waitress it was my girlfriends Birthday she brought us a piece of chocolate fudge cake with rasberry syrup and whipped cream, also before our dinner arrived she brought us a dish of lemon sobert that was very good.

We were all dressed up after all it said fine dining but as we were sitting there people were coming in wearing casual wear which is understandable since Branson is a vacation spot.

I would highly recommend Tonyz's for it's good food and service. We will return someday to try their Pizza.

dew

Old 04-26-2006, 08:15 AM   #2
Double Mom
Packer Fan

Thanks for the review, sounds like we'll have to give it a try in Oct. on our trip.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #3
SilverMallard
Ultra Member

Prices? Location? Parking? Hours?

Closed Thread