1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
littlefriend
Ultra Member

connecting rooms??

Does anyone know of motels/hotels that have connecting rooms that will let you reserve the connecting rooms??

the reason I ask is when we did this at Grank Oaks, the told us even at check-in that we had the connecting rooms that I had reserved months in advance and then when the rest of our party came the next night, they gave our connected room away to the couple that decided they wanted to stay another night. They bumped our party appart to even seperate floors!! They said we could not reserve a connecting room, only request one.

I would like to look into a place at Christmas time that will let us reserve the connecting rooms..
Old 08-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefriend View Post
Does anyone know of motels/hotels that have connecting rooms that will let you reserve the connecting rooms??

the reason I ask is when we did this at Grank Oaks, the told us even at check-in that we had the connecting rooms that I had reserved months in advance and then when the rest of our party came the next night, they gave our connected room away to the couple that decided they wanted to stay another night. They bumped our party appart to even seperate floors!! They said we could not reserve a connecting room, only request one.

I would like to look into a place at Christmas time that will let us reserve the connecting rooms..
If you are flexible enough to go on weekdays instead of Friday or Saturday, I could reserve you a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom condo at the Grand Crowne Resort with connecting rooms. The 2 bedroom would be $90 per weeknight and the 3 bedroom would be $125 per weeknight. Go to the website below for a description/pictures/virtual tour of the resort and rooms. Send me a PM if you have questions or are interested in more details.

http://www.grandcrowneresorts.com/gc...ils.aspx?id=64
Old 08-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
littlefriend
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmrl68 View Post
If you are flexible enough to go on weekdays instead of Friday or Saturday, I could reserve you a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom condo at the Grand Crowne Resort with connecting rooms. The 2 bedroom would be $90 per weeknight and the 3 bedroom would be $125 per weeknight. Go to the website below for a description/pictures/virtual tour of the resort and rooms. Send me a PM if you have questions or are interested in more details.

Very sweet of you, but we will be coming up a thursday night thru monday on the first weekend of december. We also have several other family memebers coming. We might have as many as 22 people in our party....

some of them will probably only be coming for a couple of nights..
Old 08-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
littlefriend
Ultra Member

just looked at your website!!! wow, just beautiful!!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
ozarksportsgal
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmrl68 View Post

I'm VERY interested

Thanks
Old 08-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
randjm
Ultra Member

Quality Inn on Shepherd of the Hillls had connecting rooms. Hillbilly Inn always gave us connecting rooms(6 rooms all connected) and we stayed there for many years until contractors started staying there and ruined it. I'm not sure what it's like now. I think Caprice Motor Inn and Outback have connecting rooms. There were 23 of us last November and Stillwaters resort ran a 50% off special. We stayed in two condos side by side. Each condo had 4 doubles, 1 king and a sofa bed. It's not on the strip but they're really nice condos.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarksportsgal View Post
I'm VERY interested

Thanks
I sent you a PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
Branson Queen
Ultra Member

Savannah House has connecting rooms
Old 08-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
lucyann
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Queen View Post
Savannah House has connecting rooms
The last time I tried to rent connecting rooms at Savannah House I was told there was no guarantee that I would get them. Even after I explained that the connecting room was for my children the policy didn't change. So we stayed elsewhere.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
tic5850
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefriend View Post

Check out the Twelve Oaks Inn. 1-888-336-7340

Last edited by tic5850; 08-26-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
MRC 81's Mom
Super Ultra Member

Kings Quarters Motel has connecting rooms, we always get the connecting rooms for our 2 sons when they come to Branson with us.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
amy129

We stayed at Lakeview Inn in Branson West on the ground floor in the building by the pool. We reserved a connecting room as we were going with my sister's family. We got our rooms for about $90 for both nights. They weren't anything spectacular, but clean and quiet.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #13
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

I didn't have any problem getting connecting rooms at Whispering Hills about 3 or 4 years ago.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #14
Tyann
Love My Vacation House!

With a group of 22 people, try one of Dad's places - Royal Moose Lodge, Black Bear Lodge, Deer Valley Lodge, or Ozark Charm. You can see them at www.bransonvacationhouses.com. Being all in one house you will have the kitchen and entertainment areas as well as gauranteed connected rooms.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
amlutes

Cascades Inn has always let us reserve connecting rooms.

Closed Thread