1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

A Christmas Snow

My husband and I saw it this afternoon. We really enjoyed it. The acting was first rate! We are fans of Muse Watson and really enjoyed meeting him. We even had our picture made with him. If you get the chance, go see this one!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

I have not seen the show, but I've heard some really good comments from those who have. Thanks for the review.

~ Lewis Carroll... "Alice in Wonderland"
Old 11-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
Bransonis10

We also saw it last week and enjoyed it very much. Had to wipe my eyes a couple of times. Much as I love the musical shows, a play was a nice change.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
lindiet
Super Ultra Member

We went to see this show tonight. SweetSue is right. It is a first rate stage production! We thoroughly enjoyed the story and the actors. It is certainly different from the type of shows usually seen in Branson and it is a refreshing change of pace. My DH took his copy of Night of the Comet, starring Catherine Mary Stewart, to get an autograph on it! She seemed so surprised by it and pleased to autograph it for him!
Old 11-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
LBM
Super Ultra Member

I'm going to see it this week. I'm looking forward to it!
Old 11-27-2011, 07:21 AM   #6
PRPro

Smile A Christmas Snow reviews

I'd love to get feedback from those who have seen A Christmas Snow. For all referrals to the show - once I receive reviews after your referral has seen the show, I will personally mail autographed photos of the cast to you.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #7
luvsbranson
Ultra Member

Awesome

We seen this show on yesterday at 3 pm. It was wonderful! Friends had seen the show earlier in the week and recommended it, so we went. So glad we did. Adult tickets are $36, I believe. There are $5 off coupons in one of the coupon books at the hotels. Children were free with 1 full priced paid adult ticket. Show lasts 2 hours. Great story line for the upcoming holidays. We were told it will most likely be back next year, we would go again for sure!

After the show,the actors/actresses are in the lobby for pics and autographs. All were very friendly. Go see this this Christmas, you will enjoy!

luvsbranson
Old 12-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I really wasn't sure about this, even though my best friend saw a preview & highly reommended it. Btu I just watched the movie on TV and now am anxious to see the Branson stage production! What a poignant story, and perfect for this time of year!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
LBM
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
I'm going to see it this week. I'm looking forward to it!
I saw it last week. I didn't want to fall for it. I have my own forgiveness issues . The play pulled me in completely. I was sitting by an elderly man who was sobbing at the end. It was nice to meet the stars "on the red carpet" afterward. When I told my husband I met Muse Watson he said, "Did you tell him he's my favorite actor?" I went back after the evening show and bought him the video for Christmas. I told Mr. Watson the story. He was so friendly and autographed the DVD with a short message to my husband. He'll be very excited.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #10
thesaint
Branson-lover

Just got home from seeing A Christmas Snow this afternoon...a wonderful story with a powerful message! Forgiveness is something we all must deal with sooner or later in life, and it is so true that forgiveness is the only thing that sets us free in our spirits. Holding on to hurt only destroys us. You need to go and see this most unique show in Branson while it is here...it is different than anything else in town. Don't get bored like the people next to us who left at intermission...guess they wanted a fast-moving show that was more lively than thought-provoking. This show is well worth your time...listen and apply the lesson to your own life! You won't regret it....
Old 12-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
pbranscum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRPro View Post
I'd love to get feedback from those who have seen A Christmas Snow. For all referrals to the show - once I receive reviews after your referral has seen the show, I will personally mail autographed photos of the cast to you.

This is an awsome and generous show of appreciation Thank You
Old 12-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
pbranscum

Review

We arrived in town on Monday with no show scheduled for Tuesday evening. After reviewing our options we chose this Show....and we are so very glad we did!! My husband is a true fan of Muse Watson and was (he confessed) a bit surprised to see him in this role after the more familiar role in NCIS. We felt he surpassed our expectations in his role in A Christmas Snow....and what a surprise ending this show has!!! I promise you will not be disappointed if you take the opportunity to see this. This was a change for us from the usual musical shows, but with the music performances in the play and the story line we didn't miss them at all.

Thank you for bringing this stage play to Branson, what a great opportunity for us!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:51 AM   #13
Daydreamer

We went to this yesterday. What a great addition to the shows that are available in Branson! The music shows are great.... this is a nice change at the Christmas season. Don't forget to take along some tissues. There were few dry eyes in the house by the end of the show!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #14
LBM
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRPro View Post

I just was flipping through facebook and saw my review on the Branson Shows page. Does this mean I have some autographed items heading my way?
Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #15
PRPro

A Christmas Snow quote

LBM - yes indeed! please email me your mailing address to RDBoudreaux1@aol.com

I am so happy you enjoyed the show!

Rhonda

Closed Thread