1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
flyfishinggolfer

Godfathers and the bus load

After hearing about how great Godfather's buffet was we gave it a shot and were not disappointed. It was some of the best fried chicken and pizza I have ever eaten. From the KC area we've been dining on Stroud's chicken and Minsky's pizza for decades. I went over board on both. Also, I have to note that we just beat a bus load of high schoolers from the Ste. Genevieve area to the restaurant. These young men and women were very well mannered and very respectful of the place, other customers and each other. What my wife and I really noticed was no cell phones!! Normally, you see kids just sitting there staring at their phones. Not these young men and women. Branson just does that people.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Godfather. That Broasted chicken is really a delight. Along with the pasta's, other hot food choices, and salad bar. Then there is that extensive choice of awesome pizza. To top it off those dessert pizzas.
Good to hear about a large group of young people being polite, and respectful ass well.
Guess the Godfather just brings out the best of people.

Closed Thread