1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 07-16-2020, 02:52 PM   #1
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Haygoods are live streaming shows on line

Now you can stream a live show at home. I believe the cost is $27.25. If you have several people at home watching, that would be a bargain. However getting that beach ball through the TV might be a little difficult, but they are amazing, so I would not be surprised if they try. It probably will not have the same excitement as an in theater experience but gives you options. You have up to 48 hours to watch if you miss the live action. No social distancing required in your living room, popcorn optional.

https://www.itickets.com/events/448009.html
soxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:45 AM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxster View Post
Now you can stream a live show at home. I believe the cost is $27.25. If you have several people at home watching, that would be a bargain. However getting that beach ball through the TV might be a little difficult, but they are amazing, so I would not be surprised if they try. It probably will not have the same excitement as an in theater experience but gives you options. You have up to 48 hours to watch if you miss the live action. No social distancing required in your living room, popcorn optional.

https://www.itickets.com/events/448009.html
This really is a great deal...
They have different levels of cost, with more money you can get options for
Show DVD,
CD,
Their 10 Disc DVD set,
Autographed Photo
and Autographed Fan Guide.

No need to worry about Beach Balls or the Pre Show warm up with inflatables, They are not in show this year because of the dreaded "virus"...
Old 07-17-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
This really is a great deal...
They have different levels of cost, with more money you can get options for
Show DVD,
CD,
Their 10 Disc DVD set,
Autographed Photo
and Autographed Fan Guide.

No need to worry about Beach Balls or the Pre Show warm up with inflatables, They are not in show this year because of the dreaded "virus"...
Dang, I was banking on putting on some 3-d glasses and watching the beach ball pop right out of that screen. Anyway they get my vote for the show must go on and being innovative, even if it is in your easy chair.
soxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #4
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

last chance is today/tonight to get on the list for tomorrow's live stream.. check out the website for prices and options..