1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Old 03-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
flyfishinggolfer

Landshark

Went to Landshark Saturday night. Even though busy, we got seated. Great service. Food out fast and hot. Very bright and clean. I liked the bar area. This place looks like it can be a good afternoon sports bar. Definitely going back.

Fly
flyfishinggolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:41 AM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the review fly. What's the menu like? Typical bar food? Burgers, wings, wraps, etc?
Old 03-16-2019, 09:44 PM   #3
flyfishinggolfer

Landshark

It's a bar food place but there are more fish items on the menu.
flyfishinggolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Not surprisingly, their margaritas are pretty ranged good. Even the cheap ones they were making on National Margarita Day, which was conveniently the day after they opened.
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:42 PM   #5
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Well, the mood is "beachy"...I guess. The blue, yellow and pink pastels help that. The outside is GARISH, to put it mildly! It totally changed (cheapened???) the look of the center court at the Landing, with the BRIGHT yellow awnings/trim on either side of their main business sign, which in itself, would have fit in quite nicely, and I guess I would say, classy. But, well, just stand mid ways between it, and the Cantina Laredo, and look at each...you will see what I am talking about. Hmm....I do not like that aspect of it.

Food and Service? I ate there both Friday night, and Saturday lunch...both times the servers were wonderful....attentive, eager, courteous, and helpful with any questions. Food...it was good...a chopped chicken salad, chicken grilled both hot and well...not as big of a portion as I would have liked. Also had a warm, soft pretzel and white queso to dip it into...Superb, on both! But a little pricey...the salad, pretzel, and glass of water, a little over $27, before tip. Hmmm. Ok, so had some guests come into town Saturday morning, they had never eaten at one, so we went their for lunch. I decided to have the same salad as before, they decided to split a seafood sampler of Fish, Chips, and Coconut battered shrimp...we also ordered the soft pretzel again...but this time since we were all very hungry, ordered the nachos. Ok, nachos, won't order again...chips VERY salty, as to burning our mouths....very little cheese and ground beef topping, just a thin layer, resulting in nothing but a thick multi mound of salty, dry chips, after the first top layer were eaten with cheese, beef, sour cream and guac....pretzel was as good as the night before, they enjoyed their seafood platter, the fish filets were large and very good tasting, shrimp very good. Just fries accompanied it, we all wished for hush puppies, but they do not carry those. Ordered 1 slice of their key lime pie...it was pretty good, not the best by any means, but certaintly not the worst I have ordered, 3 cokes, and an additional iced tea Price? Yea, high again, $89.45 before tip...as a comparison, we same 3 went to Black Oak Grill for dinner later that same evening, ordered 3 entrees..Chicken Parmesian with tube pasta, grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, and a HUGE ceasor salad with grilled chicken...all very very good, and quality food...2 iced teas and one coke...came to $42.61 before tip.

Now, if we wouldn't have ordered the UN-needed nachos, the tab would have been a few bucks lower...but we felt we needed the pretzel, as nothing is served such as complimentary chips or bread, whereas at Black Oak Grill, they give you fresh hot bread and butter, 2 mini loaves to start, more if you want..complimentary with your meal. And take off the pie, to equal things a little more...but anyway you look at it, Landshark and it's "beachy casual" food, for us anyway, is more expensive than Black Oak grill and it's seemingly more filling, solid entrees....

Hopefully Landshark will thrive, people will drink, eat, and rack up their credit cards....but just know upfront that you WILL drop a hundred dollar bill very easily with 3 or 4 people in your group...even more so if you order "adult" beverages.
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #6
WireRoad

was Buffett singin when y'all were there?
WireRoad is offline   Reply With Quote