1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 06:11 PM   #1
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

The Haygoods

Going to go see our 'Goods tomorrow night. They have worked in 8-10 new songs, reworked the Banjo Dual and I know it will a "Good" time.. LOL..

Haven been down for 2 months, anxious to see the changes,

And ready to stay at the (new to us) Motel..
Andrea (and her employees) at Ozark Valley Inn have really bent over back wards for our groups.

Should be a great weekend.
Old 05-25-2019, 06:43 AM   #2
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Going to see them next Thursday night. Looking forward to seeing what's new. Like Clay Cooper,s Country Express it's hard to believe that they can make the already best even better. But I am sure they will.
Old 05-27-2019, 12:33 PM   #3
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Its was more than I expected, at least 10 new songs and lots of new special effects..

They added Classic Songs such as, Sounds of silence, Proud Mary, Born to be Wild, Carry on my Wayward Son and Songs by Queen. Of course they "Haygoodized" the songs and they are great and very well presented.

Along with the new songs Timothy had a NEW insrument made for the one song.. NO i am not telling you what it is.... But it takes 3 people to play it... LOL...
Glad to see "Gimme Some Loving" is still in there, Love that Harmoica that Pat plays on that song.

Great, Great Show.. Almost all new, And they will be working in 4 or 5 more songs this month.!

Nobody changes their show Like The Haygoods.

Hands down best show in town..

Check out the show, the new songs, and the New instrument custom to Timothy's specs. Just for their show..
Old 05-30-2019, 05:02 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Getting ready to see the Haygoods. The old park right out front, walk across the street to Montana Mikes for supper trick. Great parking, great food, great show!
Old 05-31-2019, 08:38 AM   #5
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Getting ready to see the Haygoods. The old park right out front, walk across the street to Montana Mikes for supper trick. Great parking, great food, great show!
Tell us, How was the show..?
Old 05-31-2019, 09:21 AM   #6
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

I can't say your review was spot on. I would say it was quite reserved on the awesomeness of the Haygoods! More effects, more pyrotechnics, more excitement, surprises, and amazing talent. There is no question why they sell out a nearly 1100 seat theater repeatedly.
The new harp number with Catherine, and the "bass harp" playing is nothing short of amazing! Never seen anything like it.
Timothy 's new instrument is also quite interesting. Another hint, it takes three Haygoods to play it.
Their new tribute to Daddy Haygood's classic rock favorites is another great addition to the show. But their country roots numbers are still there. Done Haygoods style to perfection.
There's laughs without worn out hillbilly comedy. There's a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll. Of course all done with Haygoods impeccable perfection.
I may post something later about the least mentioned "Haygood". An amazing talent in his own right, and undoubtedly the best in his field in Branson. I bet you know exactly who I am talking about.
Anybody who has not seen the Haygoods are missing some of the best talent in Branson. I hate to use the cliche, but it is so true, and deserving of mention. The Haygoods are a must see for everyone in Branson!!!!!
Old 05-31-2019, 11:25 AM   #7
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
I can't say your review was spot on. I would say it was quite reserved on the awesomeness of the Haygoods! More effects, more pyrotechnics, more excitement, surprises, and amazing talent. There is no question why they sell out a nearly 1100 seat theater repeatedly.
The new harp number with Catherine, and the "bass harp" playing is nothing short of amazing! Never seen anything like it.
Timothy 's new instrument is also quite interesting. Another hint, it takes three Haygoods to play it.
Their new tribute to Daddy Haygood's classic rock favorites is another great addition to the show. But their country roots numbers are still there. Done Haygoods style to perfection.
There's laughs without worn out hillbilly comedy. There's a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll. Of course all done with Haygoods impeccable perfection.
I may post something later about the least mentioned "Haygood". An amazing talent in his own right, and undoubtedly the best in his field in Branson. I bet you know exactly who I am talking about.
Anybody who has not seen the Haygoods are missing some of the best talent in Branson. I hate to use the cliche, but it is so true, and deserving of mention. The Haygoods are a must see for everyone in Branson!!!!!
Thanks, I thought I was downplaying it a little.. Great Show!!

Closed Thread