1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Old 08-31-2020, 08:03 AM   #1
OkieAnon

SDC Capacity?

SDC's web site has no mention of needing reservations until about the middle of Sept.

The only thing it says right now is they are limiting capacity. Does anyone know what the capacity numbers are? From what we've heard and read I would guess they probably haven't reached capacity very often but this weekend is the Christian Music Festival, long Labor Day Weekend plus they are staying open after dare, and i've heard in the past it can get pretty busy this weekend.

Just wondering what it might be like out there, how early a person would have to be there to avoid getting shut out because of the capacity thing.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:22 AM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
SDC's web site has no mention of needing reservations until about the middle of Sept.

The only thing it says right now is they are limiting capacity. Does anyone know what the capacity numbers are? From what we've heard and read I would guess they probably haven't reached capacity very often but this weekend is the Christian Music Festival, long Labor Day Weekend plus they are staying open after dare, and i've heard in the past it can get pretty busy this weekend.

Just wondering what it might be like out there, how early a person would have to be there to avoid getting shut out because of the capacity thing.
the last i heard was they are requiring reservations for labor day.. They have not been anywhere near capacity any day so far...
Old 09-01-2020, 08:02 AM   #3
OkieAnon

going into the ticket process a little deeper it looks like the way they are limiting capacity is by offering a set number of tickets for sale each day, when you go to buy a ticket you have to specify a day you will use that ticket. It also shows you how many tickets for that day are available.

like this Saturday it showed last night there were 3600 available and on Sunday there were 4600 available overnight they sold about a 100 tickets for Saturday and almost 600 for Sunday.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:20 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
going into the ticket process a little deeper it looks like the way they are limiting capacity is by offering a set number of tickets for sale each day, when you go to buy a ticket you have to specify a day you will use that ticket. It also shows you how many tickets for that day are available.

like this Saturday it showed last night there were 3600 available and on Sunday there were 4600 available overnight they sold about a 100 tickets for Saturday and almost 600 for Sunday.
So what about season pass holders, and bring a friend passes?
Old 09-03-2020, 08:52 AM   #5
OkieAnon

the web site said reservations are recommended for season pass holders after Sept 20th. didn't mention bring a friend passes, that I saw anyway.

Looked at the ticket sales, looks like they have sold for this Saturday about 500 tickets since Sept 1 when I first looked at it, about 3100 left.

Last edited by OkieAnon; 09-03-2020 at 08:59 AM.