1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

The Pie Safe - part 2

The previous “Pie Safe” thread at http://www.1branson.com/forum/t82606.html has been closed; so I’m starting a new one. As planned, I visited this establishment during my recent 10 day stay. It’s located on Commercial Street around the corner from Dick’s 5 and 10 adjacent to the downtown parking lot. They had a variety of little individual pies for $6 each, and also some smaller slices of peach pie for $3.50. They also had some great looking cookies. I had a chicken salad sandwich that was good. The first six or seven days of my stay saw temperatures in the 80s, and one day it reached 91°. The big hit for me at the Pie Safe was their frappe type drink called “Frozen hot chocolate“! Wow, was that ever delicious! They had quite a few other flavors of drinks like this. I enjoyed it, and would go back.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
tlhfirelion

Our family tried this place recently and were not as impressed. First off it’s a good location and the one lady working there was very nice and friendly. Of course when you only have one employee it takes a long time to get an order with just a few items. The prices for what you get are quite inflated but that’s branson for you. The food and drinks and pies we all tried were ok, but not anything to write home about. It wasn’t bad but it didn’t impress any of is where we would return.

Closed Thread