1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
Gilligan
Ultra Member

Branson Center Stage

This has become my favorite Branson restaurant. On Sundays, they offer fried chicken that IMO can't be beat. Today, for breakfast I had a veggie omelette that came with toast, cheesy fried potatoes, and fresh fruit. Hubs had breakfast hash and fried eggs. They have quite a varied menu, and everything comes hot, fresh, and made from scratch.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
This has become my favorite Branson restaurant. On Sundays, they offer fried chicken that IMO can't be beat. Today, for breakfast I had a veggie omelette that came with toast, cheesy fried potatoes, and fresh fruit. Hubs had breakfast hash and fried eggs. They have quite a varied menu, and everything comes hot, fresh, and made from scratch.
This has been my favorite restaurant for a long time. The food and service is top-notch and I love the specials they have. Their smoked prime rib is the best that I have eaten and if you are there for breakfast, try their french toast topped with praline sauce. It is awesome.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 10-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #3
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

This had been my favorite restaurant for some time now. I agree that their friend chicken just can not be beat! In my job I have the opportunity to suggest places to eat quite often. Branson Centr Stage Grille is one of my top suggestions. I have had many of those people come back and thank me for the suggestion. *and I LOVE the breakfast hash! It’s new on the menu, but so stinking good! I just can’t eat it when i’m Staying away from carbs because of the potatoes.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

BCS is my favorite too! Been going there for a long time, and I’m still trying to work my way through their very extensive menu. I really like the Weinerschnitzel, which is a Thursday “German” special!
Old 10-23-2018, 12:05 PM   #5
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
Sundays the only day you can get the Fried Chicken?
Old 10-23-2018, 01:18 PM   #6
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytimer View Post
Sundays the only day you can get the Fried Chicken?
Right now it is; however when they are having special events they may have a buffet that has fried chicken on it.

If you are there on Sunday, definitely get the fried chicken but if you are there on any other day, whatever you order will be awesome. Their smoked prime rib on Friday and Saturday is the best that I have eaten.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 10-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #7
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOW GAL View Post
Right now it is; however when they are having special events they may have a buffet that has fried chicken on it.

If you are there on Sunday, definitely get the fried chicken but if you are there on any other day, whatever you order will be awesome. Their smoked prime rib on Friday and Saturday is the best that I have eaten.

Sunday is usually our travel day and we leave after breakfast.

Closed Thread