1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #1
calebj06

Scheduling a trip

Hey everyone. Long time no see!! But I’m back!!!

My dad called me this week and said hey I wanna go to Branson with you and the kids. Ok sounds good.

He sends me a link to a deal on a hotel and it’s through Branson Woods Resort and I gotta go to their resort “tour”. Well I mean it’s like $79 for 2 nights but I don’t really wanna go on their tour.

So I’m coming to you guys for direction on a decent quality hotel.

We are coming Nov 8-10. We will need 2 rooms.

We are also looking to do silver dollar city for the lights and Samson on Saturday before we leave.

Any recommendations on where to get a good price on a good hotel?
Thanks.
Caleb
Old 10-10-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
OkieAnon

I would stay away from that time share pitch it'll eat up your whole vacation time.

Something to think about, you are planning on being there Veterans Weekend, if it's as busy as it used to be on that weekend finding rooms this late may be a little difficult.

I'm not the best at finding deals but someone may have some ideas, but have fun, Christmas season in Branson is a great time to be there.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #3
calebj06

Right now I’m seeing a Priceline deal on a 3 star hotel in the central area for $75 a night. Pretty sure the deal is for the grand plaza hotel.

Any feedback on that property??

And thanks for the concern but the timing just is what it is. Busy or not, that’s the weekend that we have open.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:23 AM   #4
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Grand Plaza is a nice property. I have had a number of groups stay there in the past.

Please do yourself a favor and book your Samson tickets now! They routinely sell out.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

The Tourism Company that provides us with this Forum to use has Lodging and Show & Attraction tickets.

https://www.bransontourismcenter.com/lodging
Old 10-11-2018, 02:47 PM   #6
OkieAnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebj06 View Post
Right now I’m seeing a Priceline deal on a 3 star hotel in the central area for $75 a night. Pretty sure the deal is for the grand plaza hotel.

And thanks for the concern but the timing just is what it is. Busy or not, that’s the weekend that we have open.
it's been several years ago but we stayed there once, I remember it as a very clean place with a nice breakfast, I also seem to remember the rooms being a bit on the smallish side. the pool could have been bigger but it wasn't all that busy, and fairly level parking.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:26 PM   #7
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebj06 View Post

Its a nice place. We like eating at the restaurant and looking out over Branson.

Closed Thread