1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 PM   #31
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Well, Moore done well, but ended up on the losing end. You have got to have the rest of the team not drop the ball or fumble it, to work out. The defense stepped up for the most part. It was a good game even know the boys in red lost another. It could have been a blow out.
soxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:24 AM   #32
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxster View Post
Well, Moore done well, but ended up on the losing end. You have got to have the rest of the team not drop the ball or fumble it, to work out. The defense stepped up for the most part. It was a good game even know the boys in red lost another. It could have been a blow out.
Agree with what you say.

Was hoping for a win but not really expecting it. The first half of the first quarter was really bad but then they seemed to get it together and, as you said, except for some missed catches and drops, it could have turned out differently.

Sure could tell from the expression of Patrick's face that he wanted to get in that game.

Will see what the next game has to offer.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #33
soxster
Super Ultra Member

On my, what a game by all. Good job, boys in red.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:29 PM   #34
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
On my, what a game by all. Good job, boys in red.
Holy Hannah!!! We have a defense and they showed up to play today!! And how about that 90 yard run from Damien Williams? And Tyreek Hill caught up with him! And how about the THIRD string QB, Matt Moore? He got the job done for sure! Good job!! I couldn’t stand the thought of a tie...let alone another loss!
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:47 PM   #35
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
Holy Hannah!!! We have a defense and they showed up to play today!! And how about that 90 yard run from Damien Williams? And Tyreek Hill caught up with him! And how about the THIRD string QB, Matt Moore? He got the job done for sure! Good job!! I couldn’t stand the thought of a tie...let alone another loss!
And, and, and......could say more (pun intended, I guess). That was some team effort for sure. Hope it carries through for the rest of the season......a real offense and defense.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:29 AM   #36
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Lamar Jackson and Jags put some hurt on Brady and co. Another good day.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:51 PM   #37
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Hopefully this will give them the convenience to know that having Patrick in makes for an easier win but without him, they can get it done. Was a great game but sure was stressful. Our crowd erupted when that ball went through the goal posts.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:40 PM   #38
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Kc has to quit beating itself or their season will come to a disappointing end. Between the 2 muffed field goals, to way to many penalties and a fumble, not stopping the run.......and on and on. They had it in the bag until they didn't.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:52 AM   #39
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Kc has to quit beating itself or their season will come to a disappointing end. Between the 2 muffed field goals, to way to many penalties and a fumble, not stopping the run.......and on and on. They had it in the bag until they didn't.
Exactly!! The defense was back to their old ways. Only bright spot was Mahomes being back and throwing for 455 yards and three TD’s. But the rest of them seemed to not playas well with him back as they did while he was out.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #40
soxster
Super Ultra Member

On the bright side there has been some very good NFL games lately. Last night, Monday Night Football, was a good one with the Seahawks picking off the undefeated 49'ers.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #41
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
On the bright side there has been some very good NFL games lately. Last night, Monday Night Football, was a good one with the Seahawks picking off the undefeated 49'ers.
Can't hate that one!

Speaking of MNF...not gonna lie. A bit nervous about the Chiefs' next MNF game against Chargers in Mexico. I remember all too well the outcome of the game against them last year...
Old 11-20-2019, 08:40 AM   #42
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Well, it wasn't pretty, but the Chiefs won Monday night. They seriously need this bye week!
Old 11-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #43
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Well, it wasn't pretty, but the Chiefs won Monday night. They seriously need this bye week!
Without those 4 interceptions or poorly thrown balls by the chargers, it probably would have turned out different. On to the next game for better or hopefully not worse.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:32 AM   #44
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Sundays without Chiefs' football are boring, to say the least!!!

So...I ended up watching the Cowboys and Patriots. I was hoping to see Dallas pull it off. Of course, that didn't happen. Their defense did a good job holding Pats to only 13 points. But their offense just couldn't get the job done. And seriously, the stupidity of some these calls has just gone off the charts!!! Not one but two "tripping" calls...both of which seemed bogus. The NFL and officiating are really beginning to annoy the crap out of me. The game is so different today. Not the rough and tumble game it used to be. I can see SOME of that. But it's out of hand! And the officiating is just horrendous!! The refs need to be held accountable for some of their stupidity!
Old 12-01-2019, 10:43 PM   #45
soxster
Super Ultra Member

Chiefs have a convincing win against Oakland and the Pats come in looking a little pitiful, losing against the Texans, so there may be hope for next sunday.