1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
nurse_wannabe

Kirby VanBurch

Hi, all. I didn't see a thread specifically for Kirby, so I thought I'd start one.

We saw Kirby Saturday night, 3/26/05 and I have to say that it was just wonderful. My husband, 7 yr. old boy, and I all agree that between it, the Comedy Pet Theater, and Dixie Stampede, it was our favorite show.

Kirby was hilarious - my son laughed during the entire show. When performing the illusions, Kirby, Bambi, and their crew were all business and very professional. They will leave you saying "how'd they DO that??" There was a lot of audience participation, mostly with kids. He's also easy on the eyes, ladies.

There was another "magician" there who entertained the audience while Kirby was changing, taking breaks, etc. I don't remember his name, but he was also very funny, and his raccoon skit is beyond hilarious.

I would recommend Kirby VanBurch as a must-see for people of all ages who liked to be entertained and amazed!

Tip: Take plenty of $$$ in with you. There are many cool things that are only sold during the show. And you can't use your credit card for those things.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
Julsouthbranson

I agree it is a really good show. We need to take the boys again soon, because of Kirby I have to watch a magic show every night at bedtime and I need the boys to learn a few new tricks!

Closed Thread